Boy am I glad that is over!!!!

Natalie S.
on 5/11/12 7:51 am - San Jose, CA
VSG on 05/09/12
 Home from the hospital and seriously that experience was NO JOKE! Sleeved and getting my fluids in now...lots of inflammation that has now for the most part subsided. Jello is taking too long to pass so diet cran juice, smar****er and broth for me currently. Not taking ANY pain meds as I have Zero pain, thanking my stars for that one! Happy to be on the other side and feeling a bit more normal. Oh I only gained 2.6 lbs of fluids in hospital? I was advised to wait to weigh myself but at this point the scale is not affecting my mood, my only concern is stay hydrated and out of the hospital!!! Thank you for everyone's contributions to this site as I have been helped tremendously! Though no matter how much research and preparation I thought I did would still not have prepared me for surgery or the following day. I broke down once and only once because it really affected my body negatively. Posting my battle wound pics to my profile later.
Highest Weight: 255  Consult Weight: 249  PreOp Current Weight: 229

SkinnyMama123
on 5/11/12 8:26 am - LA
VSG on 05/07/12
 Congrats! So happy for you and look forward to this journey alongside you. Ur pic is beautiful! Take care of yourself! Best of luck to you. Katie
Jenny C.
on 5/11/12 8:41 am
I've got a really good feeling for you.  If I was a betting woman, I'd lay down a big stack that you are going to be really successful.  Good luck, hope it's a wonderful journey for you.
Jenny

Cortnee Z.
on 5/11/12 10:48 am - Murrieta, CA
VSG on 04/04/12
Yay! That's awesome!! Glad you are doing well!!
Cortnee 

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn" Harriet Beecher Stowe

Blog: 
http://mysleeveandme.blogspot.com     MFP: CortneeZ
saraw79
on 5/11/12 12:22 pm - MI
VSG on 05/07/12
CONGRATS.. im 5 days post op... and i agree.. it was no joke.. lol

Best of luck
Pre op diet 224
Surgery day 212
month 1 to 2 i lost 9.6 pounds
month 2 to 3 i lost 7 pounds
month 3 to 4 i lost 6.2

Sweetitalian1
on 5/12/12 12:38 am - CA
Yeah.... now the fun part begins. remember the every day will get better. The first two weeks are the hardest. You will have head hunger. The first month is the toughest overall but again each day will get better.

I hope i see you at Vasona park next week.

Sheila

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views