Truly disgusted.

seekingslimness
on 5/13/12 2:29 pm
VSG on 02/24/12
So, being and having been a fat person, almost everything food related has been of particular interest to me, that is until tonight.  I was watching a show called "Strange Sex" (there wasn't much on) and it was about a man of normal size who liked feed his girlfriend and watch her gain weight.  The bigger she was and the more she ate, the more turned on he was.  She is about 500 lbs but wants to be more like 1000 lbs and they both are looking forward to when she is so fat that she can't even move.  She was eating such large amounts and he kept feeding it to her.  I was so totally disgusted for the first time with something food related, I am just in shock, it was so sick seeing how she wanted to damage her body and her health by eating, eating and eating.  Really makes me want to lose my weight that much more.
   NIKKI

moonglo82
on 5/13/12 2:32 pm
VSG on 03/29/12
I feel sorry for people like her. It's almost like she's accepting some form of abuse... can we say self-esteem issues? Who else would be willing to allow themselves to become that big and that unhealthy for another person's pleasure?

Something is really wrong with both of them. Very disturbing.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

hwag5149
on 5/13/12 2:38 pm
That's absolutely not unheard of. Those men are called "feeders" or at least that's what I've heard them be called. It's a fetish. I've seen it more than a few times on talk shows and other types of shows and even read ads and stuff from people in search of women who wanted to be fed and grow... I've never heard of a woman wanting to do that to a man but we always feed our men so I guess we do it all the time!

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

considering2012
on 5/13/12 3:28 pm
The update on her is that he dumped her and now she is trying to lose the weight.
hwag5149
on 5/13/12 4:10 pm
ha

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

Georgie Mayhem
on 5/13/12 7:11 pm - New Zealand
i would imagine she would be sicker in the head than him to put up that and willingly

Saukratees
on 5/13/12 11:51 pm - GA
VSG on 11/14/12
  Absolutely Crazy ! ! ! 
favrow812
on 5/13/12 11:53 pm - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12
OMG! Just reading your description of the show made me nauseous!

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Sleeva
on 5/14/12 1:54 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Dr Oz had a show on this and the lady was on there and he was trying to tell her to stop that it was unhealthy and she kept saying she was healthy and they had the men in the audience that liked to feed woman, she had 2 children and she wanted to see how big she could get and Dr. Oz told her that these men do not care anything about you and to stop risking her life for them because she had these children to raise, and she said she wasnt going to stop .. totally made me mad!
ZanneWA
on 5/14/12 2:40 am - Port Townsend, WA
VSG on 03/27/12
 My husband, a Fat Admirer, asked me for a divorce 5 days after I was sleeved because "you look cute enough now, but in a year you'll be too skinny, and life is too short not to go for what you want." Since then, I've learned alot about how much fantasy plays in this particular fetish.  He hangs out on the Fat Admirer chat boards, and has been emailing this woman.  He told me that his goal is to try to start a relationship with her after our divorce is final.  When I mentioned that she now says she wants to lose weight, he told me that was only because she was alone.  If she found another man she'd happily go back to the feeding thing.

I married him thinking that after years of being shamed for being a very large woman, I found a man who loved me as I am.  I was shocked to the core that after 11 years together he would abruptly change course.  And then I realized that I was telling one story in MY head (he loves me just the way I am) and he was telling another story in HIS head (she will always be my fat wife).

I have grave concerns for this lady's health, but save more of my concerns for her two kids.  They've been through so much already.

But, I also have decided that the divorce is a good thing for me.  I will return to my hometown where I have friends and family who love and support me, and will celebrate my success.  It's not my job to fix anybody else's head.  And down the road I am sure I'll be the better for this decision.

Zanne
 HW: 417; SW: 396.5; CW: 328.6.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 162 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 436 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 456 views