Anyone have surgery in Omaha???

Butterfly Mama
on 5/31/12 1:12 am
VSG on 11/01/12
At the Med Center??
If so...I'd LOVE to hear your experience...

4seasons
on 5/31/12 2:30 am
VSG on 08/13/12
Sorry. I am having surgery in Lincoln at St. Elizabeth's. Is your surgery scheduled?
Butterfly Mama
on 5/31/12 2:49 am
VSG on 11/01/12
No, Im not scheduled yet, still getting all my ducks in a row for approval.
But I have already had my information seminar and met the dr's at the Med Center.
All my dr's for everything else have been Med Center dr's, I even had my youngest son there.
Gotta love all the med students (Its a University hospital).  But once I got used to that, they have always been great for me. ;-)
From the things I have read and heard, Im sure I will be in good hands.
I was just wanting to hear personal experiences.
4seasons
on 5/31/12 4:34 am
VSG on 08/13/12
Good luck to you! I have finished all of my pre-everything except I have to have one more overnight sleep apnea test on Monday. Yuck! Not excited about that at all. The pulmonary testing has taken me over a month to complete. Because of that, I will now have to wait until September to have my surgery because of my job.
my4horses
on 5/31/12 7:04 am - NE
I had mine done at Immanuel with Dr White. The med center would not work with my time restrictions and Dr White was fabulous. Good luck to you!
diane S.
on 5/31/12 10:43 am
my brother Roundater had his at Methodist. Dr. Winterstein. Excellent results and easy recovery.  But the Med center is great too. Why not check on the Nebraska forum here on OH?   Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views