Surgery on Tuesday :)

lindsayslosing
on 6/2/12 2:27 am - OK
Hey guys! It has been forever since I have been on here. I have had so much going on, and half the time, I was hiding out. But I am done hiding. I am finally ready for surgery! I am no longer afraid. (Okay, I am scared to death, but I am doing this!) My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, June 5, 2012. I go in at 8:45 :) I have come a very long way since September when I  started this journey, and I am officially ready to join the losers bench. I will post videos on my Youtube channel of me in the hospital if anyone is interested!

www.youtube.com/lindsayslosing

Follow me on youtube for my pre-op and post-op adventure!
    www.youtube.com/user/LindsaysLosing
--I want to know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride, to see nothing in the light, or turn it off in all my spite.

rabid24
on 6/2/12 2:30 am

Good luck! I'm going in on Wednesday at 7:00, so I'll be right behind you :)

Revised from band to sleeve on June 6th, 2012. Lost 48 pounds on my own in the 4 months prior to revision. 

lindsayslosing
on 6/2/12 2:42 am - OK
Good Luck to you as well! We got this :)

--I want to know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride, to see nothing in the light, or turn it off in all my spite.

lindsayslosing
on 6/3/12 9:08 am - OK
Good luck to you as well :) What a great week to be sleeved!

MistyM
on 6/2/12 3:04 am - Eufaula, OK
VSG on 06/26/12
 Keep us updated ! You are gonna do great !! I have my sleeve scheduled with Walton on June 26 !! 

Month 1= 19#     Month 2=11#    Month3=8#  Month 4 =10#

lindsayslosing
on 6/3/12 9:09 am - OK
Will do! And Congratulations on your date! A 12 month diet is crazy. What insurance do you have?

MistyM
on 6/3/12 11:49 am - Eufaula, OK
VSG on 06/26/12
Preferred Community Choice , yes they are tough, but I never gave up and kept fighting with them ! It's gonna be worth it!

:)

Month 1= 19#     Month 2=11#    Month3=8#  Month 4 =10#

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 6/2/12 3:21 am - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
Good luck! Your gonna do great!!! Can't wait to join you on the losers bench! My surgery isn't till August..

lindsayslosing
on 6/3/12 9:11 am - OK
Thanks! August will be here before you know it :) I turn 21 in August, so I am also looking forward to that month! Good Luck to you :)

AnnMarie
on 6/2/12 3:21 am
VSG on 04/10/12
Best to you, I am looking forward to following your journey and experiencing your success with you

AnnMarie  vsg 4/10/12 Age: 41, Height: 5'2ish
       Banded '04 PreOp BMI 64, PreOp for VSG: BMI 55, SW BMI: 50 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views