Very sick praying I get well so surgery will not be canceled

aled1223
on 6/5/12 1:31 am
 I can't seem to catch a break. Almost 3 weeks after hysterectomy I have been very sick.  Running 102 that does not go down , abdominal cramps and ria.  If don't get better they are admitting me today. I possibly have salmonella or cdiff.  Need my OH friends to pray for this to go away.  Start preop June 15th.surgery June 25th.
JodiLynn80
on 6/5/12 1:36 am - Whitehall, PA
VSG on 10/15/12
here's to a speedy recovery!  my thoughts and prayers are with you!
moonglo82
on 6/5/12 1:37 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Oh no!

Try to focus on resting as much as possible... I know you're probably stressing about this, but stress only makes it harder for the body to heal. Try to make things as easy on your body as you can.

Hopefully whatever the issue is will be cleared up well before you start the preop diet, since that's not for another 10 days.

Feel better soon!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

mrsfloflo
on 6/5/12 1:38 am - Grand Prairie, TX
I'll be praying for a speedy recovery and a successful surgery! Stay uplifted and encouraged.
"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/12 1:40 am - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
I hope you are feeling better.

If your June 25th surgery is postponed, it will be for health reasons.  I know that would be disappointing and I hope it doesn't come to that, though.
Michael L.
on 6/5/12 1:46 am - Fall River, MA
Praying!

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

Shagdoll
on 6/5/12 1:46 am
Sending prayers & positive vibes your way. Good luck with everything!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

louisamay
on 6/5/12 3:17 am
VSG on 04/27/12
Praying, for sure.

If they readmit you, they may find out what's wrong and fix it more quickly (possibly with IV drugs or antibiotics that will work more quickly), so you'll be able to recover and then begin your preop on schedule.  (fingers crossed)

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

aled1223
on 6/5/12 10:30 pm
 Thanks for the prayers. Ended up in er again yesterday. Lots of test. My potassium had gotten low I guess from all the tummy troubles and high fever. Fever seems to be gone now. Tummy issues are still there. All the test are cultures so they sent me home and will call tomorrow.  I'm still being treated as if it is salmonella but they are still checking for cdiff, staph.  
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 234 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views