New to forum - surgery scheduled for Tuesday

Zacki F.
on 6/5/12 5:58 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
I'm new to this forum and just trying to find out as much info as possible.  Sleeve surgery has been scheduled for Tuesday June 12th.  Had pre-op visit on yesterday.  Nervous but EXCITED to start this journey.
ValentineCharmer
on 6/5/12 7:00 am - TX
I am also new and will be having my surgery on Monday June 11th.  I too am very nervous and very excited to start a new chapter.  What type of pre-op diet are you on?  I am counting the days!  I'm nervous about the pain and hoping I'm just lucky and won't hurt too badly.  Good luck!!!
Zacki F.
on 6/6/12 12:04 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
I'm not on a pre-op diet.  On the day before I'll be on a special diet, mostly clear liquids.  Thanks and good luck to you!!!
Elaine N.
on 6/5/12 8:04 am - Hiddenite, NC
VSG on 06/12/12
 Welcome to you both.  I've been hanging out here since January and it has helped me by leaps and bounds.  My surgery is also June 12th so I'm right there with you both.  I think I'll get nervous as we get closer but right now I just want it to be here.  Check out our June Sleevers group page.  Good luck to you both.

God will turn our weakness into strength.
Zacki F.
on 6/6/12 12:06 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
I'm ready also...literally counting the days.  I've been visiting this forum for some time now but just decided to join.  Glad I made that choice.  Good luck to you!!!
Tracasa
on 6/5/12 10:32 am
Welcome aboard! This forum has many many opinions and at times some can be very frank. Take it all in but also take it with a grain of salt lol. Ask away we were all newbies once. I will move over to make room for you on the losers bench good luck and have a speedy recovery!

Zacki F.
on 6/6/12 12:07 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
Thanks for the welcome and I will gladly take my place on the losers bench...lol!!
wendy S.
on 6/5/12 1:06 pm
VSG on 06/12/12
 I'm also June 12th!  I am ready.  I don't think it's set in yet as to what I'm doing next Tuesday. Monday will probably be very different feeling.  Good luck to all!

Zacki F.
on 6/6/12 12:09 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12

Cool!  I'm sure we'll have mixed emotions on Monday and very nervous Tuesday morning.  But, all in all, I'm really excited about it.  Good luck to you!!!

jessiegirl
on 6/5/12 1:40 pm, edited 6/5/12 1:43 am
VSG on 06/15/12
My band to sleeve surgery and hiatal hernia repair is June 15th.

Tomorrow I start my pre-op diet. That's making me feel like this is really going to happen!

At first, I was scared, now I'm REALLY getting EXCITED!

I just joined the June sleever's group! So happy to find you! Thanks Elaine!

Most Active