I cheated..

justmest
on 6/7/12 11:11 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/21/12
I am glad that you found out that you weren't actually cheating afterall.  It's a very personal decision whether you tell others about your surgery or not.  I have also chosen to not tell people, just because it is my business and not theirs, so I don't want to have to justify my decision to people. I fully support you on this decsion, I would also support if you had chosen to tell others. 
Either way, everyone's journey is different, whether it be the choice to tell others, or the choice to quietly choose foods carefully and make sure that you are getting your nutrients, just as long as you are keeping true to yourself and the choice that you have made.  
Good luck on your journey, and remember that your pre-op diet is very temporary, and cheating now and justifying it for whatever reason, is not a good start. You need to stop behaviors now that lead to guilty feelings regarding food.  

Referal weight 265, surgery date weight 243, ticker is all post op loss so add 22 to ticker loss

jacreasy
on 6/8/12 12:54 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 I know everyone is different BUT.... I don't understand WHY people keep it from others... I get support from all even all my co-workers, I'm proud to have the guts to make this hard decision about the rest of my life and need all the support I can get.  So pretty much everyone I talk top even my Patients know I had surgery.  I'm not saying its a bad thing but its just so much easier when your open about something like that and in the end of things they will know something is a little off or much, much different. Good Luck

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

jacreasy
on 6/8/12 12:55 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 As for the Cheating.... I cheated a little too on my Pre-Op Diet... Just hang in there and try not to let it happen again!

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

peeches35
on 6/8/12 1:57 am
VSG on 04/03/12
you could of have a salad or some soup noone knew I had surgery but my mom brother and gf I choose not to tell anyone else because this is my body and i dont need negative advice

SO INLOVE WITH MY SELF

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views