New NSV

sutherngrl94
on 6/20/12 10:46 pm - Raleigh, NC
Went to Chili's last night and when I sat in the booth I noticed after a few minutes of sitting there that my belly wasn't touching the table!!  It was't even close!!  YAY!!  I couldn't believe it.  This week has been so rough for me because I've lost 3 foster cats (a 12 year old, a 2 year old and a 3 mth old).  The 12 year old and 3 month old were in the same day.  It's been very very hard this week.  Yes, I went to Chili's last night because I felt like **** after losing the 2 in one day!!  However, the NSV did make me feel a little better so I did manage to stay on track. 

I still feel like crap about losing my furkids but at least I can tell that things are working and it's helping me stay on track more.

I just wanted to share!!

cajunlady1958
on 6/20/12 11:08 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
So sorry about your cats. I have two myself and would be lost without them. Congratulations on the booth nsv I was shocked when it happened to me. Take care.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

moonglo82
on 6/20/12 11:11 pm
VSG on 03/29/12
I love the booth NSV... that's always a fun one! Sorry about your cats... I've always had pets in the house, and losing them doesn't get any easier.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Shagdoll
on 6/20/12 11:41 pm
First off, sorry about your little furry friends. It's never fun to lose our pets.
Congrats on your NSV! Sitting in all restaurant booths all comfy is so awesome.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views