Trying not to complain but I can't help it

sutherngrl94
on 7/12/12 1:36 am - Raleigh, NC
I swear I am so freakin' tired of this stall!!!  I'm working out, eating the things I'm supposed to be eating, staying around 800 cal per day and can't seem to break this stupid thing!!  I'm trying to be patient though.  I have my 3 mth appt on Monday so I'm going to talk to the psychologist and NUT just to see if there's anything I can do to help it besides time.

On a positive note, I have had people tell me I look totally different and I have gone down in apparel sizes so I know I'm shrinking some.  I just haven't in a few weeks now and it's just frustrating.

I guess with the day I'm having I just wanted to whine a little because I really need something positive.

favrow812
on 7/12/12 1:39 am - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12
try uping your calorie intake for a day or two and also working out on those days. that works for me.

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Desari63
on 7/12/12 1:42 am - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12
Well here's a nice Brie to go with the whine you're seem to be having although we all do it here so...GLASSES ALL AROUND!

Stalls are normal but here's my outlook on it because I just went through one myself and got a whole bunches of new clothes out of it....It gives my body time to catch up with alll the weight that I have lost so the stall is not necessarily a bad thing. As long as I can see the inches coming off and the clothes getting looser, I don't sweat the scale much at all anymore. I just try and keep off it for a few days then see what happens. As long as it doesn't move to much going up, I'm good. But once it breaks...Man! Look out! The weight will come off 1-2 every other day for a while it seems.

So with that being said...CHEERS and go shopping!

Barbara McKeown

sutherngrl94
on 7/12/12 1:54 am - Raleigh, NC
Thanks for the ideas and the Brie!  lol

I haven't weighed myself in over a week (maybe 2) and try not to concentrate on the numbers and go by how my clothes fit and how I feel.  I feel really good and am able to do a lot of things I couldn't do before (like paint my own toenails) so I guess I really don't have a reason to complain.  I guess I am just tired of feeling like I'm stalling every 5 minutes.  I should be glad my body is working with my sleeve and trying to keep up with my weightloss though.  At least I'm losing weight which with my PCOS was almost impossible before.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views