What is onederland? / Changing deoderant.

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/12 3:01 pm
First of all what is onederlad? I have found that though I'm not necessarily stinky my deoderant is not working the same. Just wondering what you use that works for you. I bought a small sample of degree motion sense and it works well so far but a bit pricy. The fact that I live in AZ and its July doesn't help either I am always sweating. Suggestions?
LadyPol
on 7/23/12 3:06 pm
VSG on 02/25/13
 Onederland .... is when your weight is finally under 200 pounds ... when you are in the ONE hundreds!  ;)
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/12 3:07 pm, edited 7/23/12 3:07 pm - Anoka, MN
VSG on 07/12/12
I have no wisdom regarding the deodorant issue. But I do know that Onederland refers to the weight range that is in the one-hundreds.
Feystorm
on 7/23/12 3:08 pm - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 I use the degree clinical protection motion sense.   it is that only thing that works for me. 

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

saraw79
on 7/23/12 3:31 pm - MI
VSG on 05/07/12
everyone else told you what onderland is... and its amazing when you reach it..

i use degree for deodorant..
Pre op diet 224
Surgery day 212
month 1 to 2 i lost 9.6 pounds
month 2 to 3 i lost 7 pounds
month 3 to 4 i lost 6.2

getmylifeback12
on 7/23/12 6:44 pm - NY
Maybe a little powder with your deoderant. A LITTLE so it doesnt get gooey in Arizona. Or just carry some baby wipes in a Ziploc baggie in your purse. It refreshes everything in the hot summer, face, pits, back of your neck, and ummm...down below :)
newme_38
on 7/23/12 10:44 pm - Randallstown, MD
VSG on 06/12/12
A strong deoderant that I had to turn to one time is Certaindri or Certadri.  I think it's the strongest on the market.  It too may be pricey.    Or I know, if you've been using Degree regularly, just try switching brands.  Like go to Secret or Dove.  That usually works for me. 
jenngirl
on 7/23/12 11:05 pm
VSG on 06/25/12
 I use the Crystal. I am not sure what it is called. But I had a friend that swore by it. I use it now. It has no odor. It really works! Not sure about out there in AZ, but I like it. It is a crystal, shaped like a deoderant stick,  you just dampen the end of it and rub it on. I bought it at Walmart.
Adhara
on 7/23/12 11:52 pm - FL
 I also use the Crystal!   http://www.thecrystal.com/  it's a mineral salt, it deodorizes by killing the bacteria on the skin. it is NOT an antiperspirant.

I love this thing. I've been using it for about 3 years and It WORKS.  I thought that i needed to use antiperspirant/deodorants because i sweat a lot, but the antiperspirants actually make me smell worse than my natural smell.... so i gave up on those and just use the crystal. every other week i'll take alcohol to my underarms to ensure the bacteria is under control and daily, apply the crystal after my shower. always fresh, never have a problem.
  Follow me on tumblr:  http://newnegativespace.tumblr.com/  VSG : 7/19/2012

Wiasbeck
on 7/24/12 2:45 am - NV
I use degree clinical. I live in Vegas so I get the heat making it worse. On the plus side, I don't have to keep my house as cold now that I'm down almost 40 lbs. so while I spend more on deodorant I'm spending less on my power bill .
Pre-op -7.8, M1 -21.4, M2 -18.4, M3 -?

m      
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views