Shopping

sutherngrl94
on 7/27/12 12:52 am - Raleigh, NC
So my mom wanted to buy some new clothes for me (of course I didn't turn it down).  We went to Kohl's.  I was very scared I wouldn't be able to find anything that fit me or looked right on me even though I've lost 40 pounds since surgery and over 50 since last October.  I've never been able to find anything at Kohl's that fit me. Ever. 

Wouldn't you know I not only found 3 pair of pants that looked great but I also had to put a shirt back because it was TOO BIG!!!!  I almost cried!    There isn't enough money to pay for that high.  I called my brother and told him, a friend of mine who took me home from the hospital and my roommate when I got home.  Of course my mom just kept telling me how proud of me she was and she knew how hard I was working and it was really paying off. 

I'm scared and happy all at the same time.  There just aren't words for this but it's very motivational.  I am just pushing through my fears, realizing I have control over what scares me and moving on.  This truly is a new life and it is really amazing.  Even the HR director at work said something to me today about how much I was losing.  I can't wait to wear my new clothes to work (I haven't washed them yet)!   

tscasto
on 7/27/12 1:00 am - Urbandale, IA
VSG on 03/22/12
Congrats!!! What an amazing NSV!

I actually just realized i need to go do a little shopping & was freaked out cause I have always hated shopping!!! You make me more encouraged to go, thanks!

Keep working that sleeve!
Tenille 

HW-248.8   SW-233.4  1M-216.2   4M- 188.6
sutherngrl94
on 7/27/12 1:13 am - Raleigh, NC
Awesome!!  You will totally enjoy it when you realize the size you are now.  :)

Have fun!

TSinNC
on 7/27/12 1:17 am
VSG on 08/16/12
So awesome! Congrats!
sutherngrl94
on 7/27/12 1:20 am - Raleigh, NC
Thanks!!

roxyrocks808
on 7/27/12 1:18 am, edited 7/27/12 1:19 am - Waialua, HI
VSG on 05/30/12
OMGosh me too,had to go shopping only had two pairs of pants went to Kohl,s for the first time tried on some pants sz 18 and was SHOCKED they were too big had to buy the 16s I can't even tell how long it's been since I was in a 16... Yes this is too cool!!! New life for sure. Congrats to you and all your success.

sutherngrl94
on 7/27/12 1:20 am - Raleigh, NC
Congrats to you also!!  That's awesome!

Wiasbeck
on 7/27/12 1:48 am - NV
Yay for your NSV! It sounds like you have great support around you too! You're doing great.
Pre-op -7.8, M1 -21.4, M2 -18.4, M3 -?

m      
Shagdoll
on 7/27/12 1:54 am
Awww gurl, I love your post and how excited you are to wear your new smaller clothes!!!
So you are scared to lose weight and get smaller? I think I know what you mean.
Take care gurl, doing awesome!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

sutherngrl94
on 7/27/12 2:20 am - Raleigh, NC
Thanks darlin'!!  I appreciate you saying that.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views