NSV...OMG!...I'm wearing..

Shellbell73
on 8/19/12 2:02 pm - MO
VSG on 04/09/12
I'm wearing real JEANS...         I haven't worn real jeans that zip and button in about 10 yrs.  I can actually wear pants that don't have stretchy waistband and tanks tops without feeling self conscience about my ab area or that most pants didn't look right because of my poochy belly. I'm wearing size 12 jeans when all I could wear before was XL stretchy pants. I'm almost 50 lbs in 5 1/2 months which I think is good.  It's probably less than I should but I haven't followed a strict diet plan.  My husband is very excited about my weighloss and it makes my mom jealous cause we were suppose to our WLS at the same time but her insurance threw in six month supervised diet so I went first and she should be having it next month but it drives her crazy that I'm ready over halfway to goal.

Dawnie 88
on 8/19/12 3:52 pm
Yay..congratulations!!  I was wondering what stores you have near you though..cause I was wearing a size 32 jean..with a zipper and buttons before surgery..but i know what you mean..how nice it is to just go into ANY store and find jeans to fit..it's awesome!!

TSinNC
on 8/19/12 4:14 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
Yay for new jeans!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Most Active