Loose Skin Poll

julyxo84
on 8/23/12 5:41 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
 I have plenty of loose skin, lots and lots on my upper arms, belly, and inner thighs!
 [ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

Phatchick
on 8/23/12 7:51 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
I have loose skin and I have to say I am only 1/2 way to goal, so I will have more, much more....but I really don't care.

I love how i feel and I'll take hanging boobs, smoochy belly and weird looking loose knee skin anyday of the week over super-morbid obesity, which is what I used to be.

The skin does not seem to be a problem for my hubby. He now chases me all over the house. Thank goodness I have the mobility and strength to pretend I am running away.

Best,

Sharon

FindingFit
on 8/23/12 10:23 am - WA
  That's funny! Thanks for making me laugh.
sndeebear
on 8/23/12 7:55 am
Yupp!!  Dang bat wings.. Ugh!!.. as for the rest of me.. Not bad. I do have a small belly roll. But not bad. and inner theighs are a bit saggy.. But hey... I look atitthis way.. would I rather have this or what I had b4??  Umm.. This.. 110 lbs gone and it was and will always be sooooo worth it.. yeah we all cld have more surgery.. But can we afford it..??  I cant.. Im beautiful as is.. I love the new me.. as should all of us.. WE did it!!!

Jeanne T.
on 8/23/12 9:23 am
Ditto to all the above. lol  But again very thankful.

Jeanne

hwag5149
on 8/23/12 9:52 am
My arm skin is like loose, wrinkly, weird and so depressing. The stretch marks on it are so deep you could stick a sharpie in them. My stomach is bad but it was to be expected and I knew it was coming but not the arms and not like this. The thighs don't bother me because I don't show them but I have major folds in them and they haven't gotten smaller, just very loose. When I sit down they spread out crazy far! It's like I'm still my original size but just a flatter version. Ok, I'm getting depressed...

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

Tracasa
on 8/23/12 4:19 pm
I have wings and thighs and a flabby belly. Plastics this winter hopefully,

RyanJS
on 8/23/12 4:29 pm - CA
VSG on 02/21/12 with
I have a very little bit on my lower stomach but everything else held up pretty good. Probably a mix of genetics, age, and exercise. Given that I have lost 180 lb's its not bad at all.

Heaviest Weight: 330 Goal Weight: 175 Current Weight: 150
"Hit Goal in 3 1/2 Months!!!"
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"
"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

hwag5149
on 8/23/12 6:40 pm
I honestly hate you.... I say that with love... but I fuckn HATE YOU! You lose all your weight in a week and you have no skin. On top of that your wife is like SUPER hot. Don't talk to me next time I see you.

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

doggz109
on 8/24/12 11:08 am - CA
VSG on 01/12/12

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views