What to tell people! Finally -- the answer that will stop them in their tracks!

MuttLover
on 8/23/12 1:11 pm
VSG on 11/14/12
I  saw this headline today -- you really don't have to read the story -- the headline says it all!   This could certainly end those "how are you losing weight" conversations quickly!  LOL!

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/obese-woman-los es-weight-marathon-sex-article-1.1116995

Shagdoll
on 8/23/12 1:40 pm
Sex 2-7 times a day??? Um yeah, pretty sure anyone can lose a boatload of weight that way. (giggle)
Thanks for sharing this article.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Diana M.
on 8/23/12 1:43 pm - TX
VSG on 07/12/12
Ok, that's it......I'm telling my hubby he better step up his game.
Shagdoll
on 8/23/12 2:37 pm

AMEN SISTA!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

newfie-mama
on 8/23/12 1:49 pm - St. John's, Canada
 All I can say is OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!   Geeze 1 a month maybe but that much. Holy crap

duck1975
on 8/23/12 1:52 pm - MI
VSG on 08/28/12
This is funny, I have surgery on Tuesday and I told my Hubby the other day that is what I am going to tell people when they ask how I have lost weight!  HAHA.  I am pretty out spoken so I can't wait to start telling people that!

Hislady
on 8/23/12 2:03 pm - Vancouver, WA
Talk about sensationalism, she also says she's changed what she eats to healthier foods and excercise in the pool several days a week so I think that probably has more to do with the weight loss than sex. Of course that doesn't sell so why mention that?! I guess whatever works but at my age I'd rather stay fat, don't have the energy for that.
TSinNC
on 8/23/12 2:08 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
Oh my! That is a crack up!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

bytheriver
on 8/23/12 2:37 pm - Puerto Rico
Wow, LOL!
Nikkal
on 8/23/12 11:42 pm
VSG on 07/18/13
 I joke around at work about wanting a polygamous relationship - me with a bunch of husbands (really, its brilliant - instead of expecting one poor guy to be all things, you get one that cooks, one that's handy around the house, one that's decorative, one that's amazing in bed...)

I'm going to tell them that I've started the polygamous commune and between the sex and the running from bed to bed, I'm burning up sooooooooo many calories, plus there's no time to eat!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views