10 Months PO w/pics

Sleeva
on 8/26/12 2:44 pm - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Great Job!!!
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

Ladybug C.
on 8/26/12 3:27 pm
VSG on 10/11/12
I come on here about 3-4 times a week to lift my spirits...I was finally approved after months of fighting with my insurance company. My VSG date is set for  Oct. 18....I'M SOOOO NERVOUS I have only 2 ppl telling me to go for it....the few others that know are saying "Oh you dont need to do that" but they dont know my pain (on my joints that is)....I say all of that to say that your before picture reminds me so much of myself and I'm praying that I will look as good as you do after 10 months...Keep up the great work!
sndeebear
on 8/27/12 2:15 pm
 Awesome!!  That will be the day b4 my 1 year anniversary..  i was sleeved on the 19th of Oct. I also had the same issues with people telling me.. Oh u dont need it.. Well u have seen my B4 pics and Obviously they were full of it. I did this for me.. Told very few people and most think I have done it all on my own.. And yeah that may be a bit deseaving. But hey.. Its MY body and MY life.. Not theirs. I tell only the significant people in my life. U do as you wish.. But u were approved for a reason.. DONT let anyone take this from u.. U deserve to be the best u can be.. and it is YOUR LIFE!!

Good luck in ur journey.. It is all worth it..  God bless u

felicity2u
on 8/26/12 4:15 pm - LA
Looking great!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

tinamarie47
on 8/27/12 6:30 am - Hot Springs, SD
You look FABULOUS!!!  Keep workin' it!  It took me 10 months to get to goal and life is sweet...was my best decision ever too!  Can't wait to see your final "after" pics...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   Phil: 4:13    View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 161 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 434 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 456 views