Sleeved Thursday.... update on Sunday

Melanie D.
on 9/9/12 6:32 am
I had the sleeve Thursday and Thursday and Friday were pretty rough, but Saturday I started feeling a lot better.  I didn't take any pain meds at all Saturday, I would say I am sore instead of in pain...... still get the gurgles and burps when I drink so I am sipping very slowly all day long.....

I don't have any gas pain but I am having a little bit of diarreah (Sorry)! and am having a lot of gas and stomach gurgles.......... 

Yesterday I had 2 oz of tomato soup for dinner and tolerated that pretty well, but that is all I have eaten so far. Today I am sipping on a protein shake and skim milk for breakfast and will progress at lunch time.  So far I am down 12 pounds already since Thursday, but I really haven't eaten anything at all so I figured I would lose something!

For the first two days I wasn't sure what I was thinking but now I am feeling better and can see a light at the end of the tunnel!!
bfvmg
on 9/9/12 7:35 am
VSG on 08/27/12
Yay You!  Keep it up.  You are doing great

Melanie D.
on 9/9/12 8:22 am
Thank you!! Just took a shower and am feeling kind of weak and shaky so I am going to grab a sugar free popsicle and rest for a bit.  I'm so afraid not to keep moving because of blood clots.....I know I need to rest though!
PrettyEyes_41
on 9/9/12 8:30 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
You're doing great! At 3 days I had so much nausea and vomiting that they were pumping fluids into both arms and I gained 9 pounds in 4 days in the hospital from fluid! LOL  That was just 9 more that I had to lose after I got home and it took over a week to do it. But hey it all worked out, they got the nausea and pain stopped and by day 5 I was on the road to recovery. So good to see you doing wonderful! Keep up the fantastic work!!

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

wacky
on 9/9/12 12:36 pm - OR
VSG on 08/28/12
You are doing great!!!!!!  I was sleeved on the 28th of August and I know what you mean about being shaky after a shower!!!!!!  I am doing great but I forgot and lifted my granddaughter up into my lap a couple of days ago and am I paying for it now.  Tummy is really sore and hard in places.  Not sure why the hard spots but I figure it is just the muscles protesting.....  so for now she will have to climb up here instead.  Love that sweet thing!!!!!!   Owwwwww love my sleeve too!
Thur God all things are possible.                
price5
on 9/10/12 1:52 pm
VSG on 09/06/12
Hi I had the sleeve on Thursday also!! Glad to see that the diarreah i guess is normal.  I was a little worried about that,
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views