Been gone for a while

sutherngrl94
on 10/4/12 12:33 am - Raleigh, NC
I've been feeling so good and been so busy that I haven't been on here in quite a while.  I'm down 77 pounds from my highest weight (63 since surgery) and my energy level is through the roof!!!  I have been very very bad about keeping track of my food so I actually have no clue as to how many calories or protein I'm getting.  I make protein a priority and definitely have it at every meal but just don't know how much I'm getting.  I'm getting my water in and constantly moving and have even started working out with a co-worker once a week.

I see how great everyone is doing and it's been almost six weeks (the 24th this month).  I know some of you are struggling and I do remember how that feels and all I can say is hang in there, it gets better.

I have started eating carbs again but it is lower carbs and I do count out the portion because I'm scared of getting too many and I'm always sure to get protein in with it.  I was so tired all the time I thought maybe that and upping my vitamin b would help.  I'm now taking Vit D, more B and biotin along with my other daily stuff.  I've definitely got more energy now and feel tons better.  Maybe that was the trick!  

My clothes are still getting baggy and I'm still losing which is also awesome.  I'm going to get one pair of pants and a belt this weekend.  If anyone has any advice for me or comments please don't hesitate (I know you won't) but make them polite.  :)

Amy

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views