DOES ANYONE HAVE

butterfly_73
on 10/6/12 3:13 am
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE EATS AND THEN HAS TO GO TO THE BATHROOM QUICKLY I AM ONLY 2 MONTHS OUT FROM HAVING THE SLEEVE DONE AND I KNOW IT IS STILL A TEST OF WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN NOT EAT BUT I KNOW IF I EAT SOMETHING THAT DOES KNOW AGREE WITH ME IT SENDS ME TO THE BATHROOM WITH THE RUNS SORRY I KNOW NO ONE LIKES TO TALK ABOUT IT BUT IF ANYONE CAN HELP.

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/12 5:48 am - CO
VSG on 09/20/12
 Yes...seems like protien powders do it to me almost everytime. I dunno if i'm lactose intolerant as i use milk to thin things out and have no issues. I'm only 2 weeks out but this has casued severe discomfort as i have also developed hemmroids because of all the bathroom fury. 

This sucks! i feel stuck in all kinds of catch 22's...have no energy - need protien, have explosive episodes, dont use protien get constipated and tired, everything irritates the hroids :(. I seee my PCP next week so hopefully we can develop a plan, otherwise this is going to be mierable.  good luck with this as youre not alone.

~Red
lisa2job
on 10/6/12 6:50 am - WA
VSG on 09/06/12
hey its better than being constipated all the time like me!!! lol   

I would say however keep notes on what you are not tolerating and try to stay away from those foods for now.  I heard others talk about this and said they tried it again at a later date and they had no issue.....  

good luck !!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 317 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views