Self Torture. Yay!

Pinkchickadee
on 10/13/12 4:18 am
 What on earth possessed me do have a  birthday party for my Daughter on day 20 of a  liquid diet? I let  her  her  pick  what  she wantd fo  treats and  sadly she  has the  same taste I do (just a healthier relationship with it) I am  stressd out and have UMS! and wish I  could  go  nap! Gah! 

Starting Weight:275 CW:189 SW:??  Goal:169

Keith L.
on 10/13/12 4:26 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12
Actually those tests make the rest of it easier. I sat through a 3 hour dinner at Capiltal Grille last night and all I got to eat was French Onion Soup broth while I watched everyone around me eat appetizers, filet mignon, lobster, and then desserts. It was difficult mentally. But each time I get past one of those the closer I get to a healthier life.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Pinkchickadee
on 10/13/12 4:31 am
 Thanks. I am  struggling with the  preop diet and my  kids shouldn't miss out because I have food issues. Surgery Monday. Soooo close to the  end. Healthier life Healthier life Healthier life.  I  will chant that for the  next 3 hours. :)

Starting Weight:275 CW:189 SW:??  Goal:169

Keith L.
on 10/13/12 4:34 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12
 This sounds odd, but it actually helps to read through recipes and watch the food network. Especially if you like to cook. Check out http://www.skinnytaste.com or google bariatric foodie and you will find some good healthy, low carb, recipes that you can dream about while you are suffering through. 

I am one week away from the pureed stage. Getting tired of soups, but looking forward to real food soon.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

fear_of_grace
on 10/13/12 7:48 am - TN
VSG on 10/08/12
 I too have found it helps to read recipes/watch food network/ start planning my puree diet.  It helps remind me that this is temporary and I will be eating regular food (that you have to chew) soon.  
I have just over a week of clear liquids left, then 2 weeks of full liquids so I have plenty of time to plan! :)

Month 1: -27 lbs Month 2:  -9 lbs Month 3: -11 lbs Month 4:-10 lbs Month 5: -8 lbs

Month 6: -8 lbs Month 7: -5 lbs Month 8: -9 lbs  Month 9: -2 lbs Month 10:

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 76 views