Slowly but surely

aled1223
on 10/18/12 11:59 pm
Finally 159 today.  The scale is moving slowly but surely.   Bought my first pair of size 8 dress pants.  What's up with that.  I wore a size 8 for a week when I got down to 130 when I was 20 and taking diet pills.  Did sizes get bigger?  First goal is 14 lbs away.  Then I will see what happens from there.  Have a Fantastic Friday OH friends.

PS  My husbands bday was yesterday.  I made him a chocolate pie, coconut pie and we had cookie cake.  Did not even phase me!   Was not the least bit interested.  My Bday is Monday.  Its a no cake bday for me.  I'd rather have a nice meal of grilled salmon or shrimp.

melly37
on 10/19/12 1:30 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
You are doing awesome!  Yes, I think sizes have gone to "vanity" sizing.  It makes us FEEL better.  ha ha

Great restraint on the sweets!!  Congrats!

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

Sleeva
on 10/19/12 1:58 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Congratulations!!!! My birthday is Tuesday and I wont be having cake either, I just want a nice healthy meal also...Happy Birthdaywishing you continued success.
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views