Sleeved on Monday....how much walking?

pudgypants
on 12/13/12 8:08 am

Sleeved on Monday. I hurt and walking more than a few rounds through my house is way more than I can do! How much should I be able to walk now? The street, a block....I hurt really bad since they took the pain pump out of my stomach.

I am going to FIRE LANE BRYANT!!!     

VSG: 12/10/12  HW: 247   SW: 226   CW: 205.6  GW: 150 

Ohiogirl
on 12/13/12 8:50 am - OH
VSG on 10/02/12
The first two weeks post op - my surgeon said to walk at least 5 minutes every hour awake to avoid blood clots. Otherwise - he said to take the time to heal and walk as much as I was comfortable doing. I didn't do much more than the 5 min per hour and normal walking around the house due to bad knees- still can't do much. Good luck - take care.

Paula

mickeymantle
on 12/13/12 2:45 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

if your hurting alot after 4 days you should call your doctor , to check it out  and or give you some pain meds , after 4 days most people are on Tylenol  but you may need something stronger , people heal faster if there not in pain, pain might be gas, and walking will help, but check with your doctor to make shore its nothing , most doctors don't mind calls if you think there is a problem (unless you call 10 times a day with different problems) he is paid to make you feel better

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views