TONIGHT on 20/20...Weight Loss Special

Ann M.
on 1/4/13 10:55 am - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

They are going to do a NEW show on people losing over HALF their body weight, LONG TERM weight loss, and other weight loss topics @ 10 pm EST.

Jandlsmom
on 1/4/13 11:04 am - IN

I just turned it on!!  Thanks for posting!

Sarah W.
on 1/4/13 12:20 pm - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 09/27/12
I thought it was great. I was crying. The woman who's husband told her I love you just as you are but you don't love you. Wow.

Sarah 5'3" VSG 9/27/12 KC Bariatric Center. Find me on MFP! Sarah829522.  

2BoyzNMama
on 1/4/13 12:36 pm - CO
VSG on 11/01/12

I set my DVR for it after my sister told me about it.  Worth watching??

~Nickie 

HW: 292 SW: 289.2 CW: 248 M1: -27.6 M2: -16.2 M3: -12.2 M4: -13.2 M5: -15.8 M6:-9.2

Ann M.
on 1/4/13 12:52 pm - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

I DVRed it also - Is that a word??? Any way, I could not believe what I was hearing...from Miss South Carolina to RUBY to Biggest Losers to regular folks...we are all in the same boat aren't we??

FOOD ADDICTION!! We can do all these different things - such as they did, such as we have - but it all comes down to OURSELVES!!! WE have to WANT IT for OURSELVES!!!

No amount of money (Ruby was cheating on the scales - and believing it herself!!) or LOVE can do it for US (the lady with the loving AMAZING husband) - WE have to do it OURSELVES!!!

That's the reason I keep coming back to this web site! YOU GUYS!!! Because you understand and no one around me does!! So I come on here to talk, vent, laugh, share, uplift, be a friend, and lean on my friends here!!!

Thank You Guys SO MUCH!!!! There is so much knowledge on this site it is scary, but I'm so thankful for it!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! Here's to the NEW US in 2013!!!

Ann

Sleeveless
on 1/4/13 3:54 pm - CA
VSG on 11/26/12

I thought it was a good episode. It did focus a lot on the difficulty of maintaining, how it's possible only if you commit to a lifestyle change and fight the good fight each and every day.

I'm really hoping I'll be strong enough to keep the weight off long-term, despite the post-three-year gain, and all the carb temptations. I'm seeing a therapist and really hope I can work through my food and other emotional challenges.

Food will never be one of those easy things for me!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 261 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 325 views