Exercise Clothing - Spanx type thing?

Amy 2bhealthy
on 1/6/13 6:42 pm - STL Metro, IL
VSG on 09/13/12
I know I have read about this before, but can't seem to search the correct terms.

I want to find something to wear when I exercise that keeps everything from moving! lol... I am okay with my sports bra, but everything else! Does anyone have anything they use and would recommend? I was thinking someone mentioned Target had some. Are they called compression shirts?

Thanks!

Amy

Revision: Realize band to VSG....loving my sleeve!! 

jenlaur1
on 1/6/13 6:48 pm - Westborough, MA
VSG on 08/19/13

wasn't sure if you knew that Target had the compression shirts..so here's the link for that: 

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=women+compression+shirts&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallpartial%7Call+categories

and I wasn't sure you wanted to know what they were used for..so here's the link for that:

http://www.ehow.com/about_5164165_compression-shirts.html

I hope I didn't just repeat what you already know.. :)

Highest Wt: 264, band May '05, pre sleeve wt 235, current 189, personal goal 140

Amy 2bhealthy
on 1/6/13 7:02 pm - STL Metro, IL
VSG on 09/13/12
Thanks! I thought that is what they were called. I know a while back someone posted about this and had a link to another type of compression shirt they used for exercise, but at the time the sizes weren't plus size and I thought that wouldn't work for me and now I am getting closer to where I could maybe go XL or XXL.

I am wanting to start a kickboxing class and NEED one before that! Just doing jumping jacks and such is not only embarrassing with all the "jiggle" but also a little uncomfortable too. So...hopefully someone will post that link again too.

Thanks for your reply!

Amy

Revision: Realize band to VSG....loving my sleeve!! 

chitownhoyos
on 1/6/13 11:25 pm - IL

Target sells the body shapers. I use one when I work out and it helps.

itstheamarie
on 1/6/13 11:47 pm

I love the compression tights by Under Armor, which come in an XL (they are meant to be tight).  They really help my lower stomach and legs from jiggling.  I find that I can job MUCH longer when I don't have to worry about all that!! 

reneemosley
on 1/7/13 4:25 am - WA
VSG on 05/21/12

Old Navy also has compression wear.

Band 5/2006          Revision to VSG 5/2012

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views