Another weird surgery dream... LOL

jen_vsg_4me
on 1/12/13 5:42 am - Iaeger, WV
VSG on 01/23/13

My surgery date is January 23, and it's coming up fast.

Last night, I dreamed it was surgery day and I was in the room watching other people get the surgery. The surgeon was a woman (but my surgeon is a man) and there were two people having the surgery before me. The first person laid down on the table and was awake with no pain meds while the doctor did the laparoscopic procedure very fast without any monitor or anything to see what she was doing.. Then she said, "You're done... next!"  And the next person laid down there and she did the same thing... I was next in line and I said "I'm not having this surgery unless you put me to sleep first!!" So, they had to find someone to figure out how to put me to sleep.. nobody really knew and they were asking ME what they should do... so finally I laid down on the table and said "FINE! Go ahead and do it.." because I wanted the surgery so bad that I just wanted to get it over with...

This sounds like a bad dream, but it was just crazy. It didn't give me a bad feeling about having surgery or anything... I think it's funny.. LOL

My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/ShrinkingJenn

Surgery Date: January 23, 2013

lucy2e
on 1/12/13 6:14 am - Laurel, MD

That one is kinda crazy - most people just dream about food lol!

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

IHeartMexico
on 1/12/13 7:01 am
VSG on 01/21/13

I have been having crazy dreams too , my surgery date is January 21st. I had a dream that after I had my surgery the doctor came in and asked me what I had been eating before my surgery and I said nothing I have been on a strict per op diet , the doctor then says real loud nurse bring in the evidence ...... Next thing you know the walks in and she has all these frosted cookies and doughnuts on a tray and I'm like no way I didn't even eat those and the doctor said yes we took these out of your stomach .... It was so weird ..... They took whole cookies and doughnuts out of my stomach !!

good news is I'm not even a sweets girl - crazy per op dreams ! Good luck on your surgery !

christine 

smashlee
on 1/12/13 7:09 am
VSG on 12/17/12
I hate to tell you it may not get better...I usually don't remember my dreams but they have been so crazy POST-op that I remember them. I'm guessing it has to do with the hormone change but so weird!

"Bring in the evidence!" LOL
***Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the places and moments that take our breath away. - Anonymous

Elbie
on 1/12/13 8:49 am
My weirdest pre-op dream was that I had the surgery and it was successful. I had been recovering in my nice private room after, but then the hospital announced that they needed the rooms on the floors for other patients but that they had found another location for those of us who had WLS to rest and recover...in the cafeteria! Ha ha ha ha!
IHeartMexico
on 1/13/13 12:33 pm
VSG on 01/21/13
Last night I dreamed I had all this loose skin - I looked like one of those dogs with all those wrinkle skin rolls all over their body .. I woke up crying in my sleep !!

At least no evidence in this dream !!

MsBatt
on 1/12/13 7:55 am

I dreamt my dog was in the recovery room with me, and she'd had a DS, too!

About three months after my surgery, she needed one---poor little thing got fat off all my leftovers. (*grin*)

judyhill1968
on 1/12/13 9:29 am
VSG on 12/13/12

That sounds like the way a friend of mine's dr was....herding them in and out. 

teenuh
on 1/13/13 12:41 pm - Canada

I had a dream the other day (fresh post op) and it was Walking Dead style....we were looting a house but i was only getting things i could eat during the mushie phase....canned tuna etc lol

HW:369lbs  SW: 296.4lbs CW: 201lbs GW: 180
Surgery: VSG  Date: January 9, 2013
M1 - 24lbs M2 - 11lbs M3- 13.6lbs M4 -13.4lbs m5 -12lbs m6 -12lbs m7- 7lbs

Most Active