what happened to the sex drive

kayakwilly
on 2/5/13 9:54 am

i would think after loosing this would go up  i asked my surgen if this was normal ????  the mind is working but other things not so  im to young for the blue pill but something has got to give   any suggestion please im open

LIFE IS GOOD, BUT THE VSG IS BETTER angry

happyteacher
on 2/5/13 10:10 am

Do you have high cholesterol or blood pressure by chance?  Get those under control and the rest could improve- it sure did for the hubby!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

smbergie200
on 2/5/13 10:11 am - Naples, FL

Are you on any meds that have side effects that would cause this? Is your testosterone levels ok - maybe you need to get them checked. Just a few thoughts. - hope you figure it out. My parts work great now that I lost the weight - Im a love machine. lol

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/13 10:18 am

Is it the drive (mental, emotional desire) or the physical that isn't up to your expectations? Knowing that would help my answer to you.

I can tell you that losing weight did wonders for my self esteem, which in turn made me feel more desirable and the end result there was a very high emotional drive. Physical had never been an issue for me and certainly isn't now.

If it is really your "drive" then give it some time. If it is the actual "plumbing" there are many other factors to consider.

kayakwilly
on 2/5/13 11:31 am

i dont have highblood presure   last month on my 3month post op it was 120/70  im on prilosec for hart burn 40mg once a day  no other med  i work 2 jobs   8am -4;30 pm  then 5:30 to sometimed mid night i gues maby  im burnt out  plumbing works great  but sometimes he doesnt  it sucks ...lol  ive drop a good amount in a short time  could that be a factor  im stil at 4oz on meals  minor snacks  here and there  but no sugar at all .the wife likes the new look i wish i could post pics but still having a problem downloading them  to big ..anyway   what to do

LIFE IS GOOD, BUT THE VSG IS BETTER angry

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/13 12:51 pm

I know my testosterone level was/ is low post surgery.  That was a simple fix and now I feel like a teenager.

Sleeveless
on 2/5/13 4:03 pm - CA
VSG on 11/26/12

I'm no expert, but I would think the stress of two jobs alone would be a detractor. Perhaps schedule some stress-free time to get some rest and get some quality time with your wife? Easier said than done, I know.

71dart
on 2/5/13 9:14 pm
VSG on 08/06/12 with
Ooooh Hummm Baaabyyyyy!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views