Shop in your old closet...how lovely

maga63
on 2/28/13 8:17 pm

Went thru my saved smaller sizes clothes...you know, the ones we save for when some day I'll loose weight and they' ll fit again....and what you know!  not only they fit, some are even too big! from a size 22/3x to a 16 in less than 3 months.............. How lovely it is and how it's all worth it...Feel better than I have since my thirties.......

Mary

AnnieinIA
on 2/28/13 8:49 pm

I have a total of 8 sizes in my closet (well, the larger ones are gone now) and I have great taste in clothes!  The smallest are size 6 and those are still a bit in the future.  However, I find such joy in pulling out those things that I had given up hope that I would ever wear.  Oh yeah, and I have to remove the tags to wear them!  Fun.

Annie

Love4me
on 2/28/13 9:08 pm
Feels awesome doesn't it?!!! I went through my clothes thinking I would finally fit in my favorite pair of jeans and guess what?! They were too big bitter sweet I guess haha!
sslltt
on 2/28/13 9:10 pm - NC

Yay for you!! I  was sleeved on 2/12/13,  I can't wait to go shopping in my closet for my cruise in May!  Yay!!!

loverofcats
on 2/28/13 10:08 pm

Wait till you get to the point where nothing in your closet fits any longer, because everything is too big. That is surreal. -:).

"          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views