Hi!

Still Fawn
on 5/22/13 3:54 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Well damn. That actually sounds interesting. It's all still damn expensive though. Maybe I could sneak in (muah ha ha) or the birthday fairy will gift me a ticket (they always seem to have these conferences, local to wherever I live, on my birthday week, lol). We shall see funny man!
Chris Waffle
on 5/22/13 4:32 am - Cypress, CA

Well, I'm glad we were able to chat about this in a way everyone could read.  Makes me miss the old OH chat function. Hahaha!

Join me at #OH2013

HW: 375 SW: 295 CW: 195

I'm in it to win it!

Imakitekat
on 5/22/13 8:39 am - ID
VSG on 09/23/13

Still Fawn and Chris,

sorry to nose in on your post, seminar just sounded interesting.  Hope I'm forgiven !

lisa

Imakitekat
on 5/22/13 8:23 am - ID
VSG on 09/23/13

Wow, this sounds cool!  Will there be tapes or videos to buy?  Would love to hear it!  Find out please!  Won't be able to go to the conference this year but hopefully someday.  You aren't going to sing songs for little kids about going to the bathroom are you?  Lol I hope you understand what I am talking about, hopefully everyone reading this tha****ches two and a half men understand what I am talking about, because after retreading this it sounds really silly and I personally am ROFL!  Well he'll as long as I amuse myself right?  Anyway, let me know about the tapes, k?

Thanks

Lisa

Imakitekat
on 5/22/13 8:25 am - ID
VSG on 09/23/13

Damn auto correct!

Chris Waffle
on 5/22/13 8:42 am - Cypress, CA

Hahaha I know what you mean!  No songs about any of that...

...but maybe a spoken word piece about loose skin?

Join me at #OH2013

I'm in it to win it!

Imakitekat
on 5/22/13 8:46 am - ID
VSG on 09/23/13

Soooooo........................  Will there be tapes or videos?  See you were laughing so much I got you distracted and you never answered the main question!

So.................

Will there be???

Lisa

Chris Waffle
on 5/22/13 8:56 am - Cypress, CA

Oh wow...hahaha so you did, Lisa.  But actually I can't answer the main question. You'll have to ask the OH organizers for the event for that one.  That would be cool if it gets filmed.

Join me at #OH2013

I'm in it to win it!

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/13 3:24 am

I am glad to hear you are doing well.  It is so important for the newbies to hear from the older VETS, and to read our experiences.  I too am doing well and still keeping my weight around 105 lbs.  I have started to work out about a year ego and it's become a bit of an obsession.  I am really enjoying the weight lifting, ice skating, and hiking.  At four years out, life is still wonderful and I can still say that getting the sleeve done was the very best health decision of my life. 

Still Fawn
on 5/22/13 3:29 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Glad you are still loving life Elina! I also hike as much as possible (I live in the foothills of the San Gabriels). I have adopted a bodyweight regimen, having realized I just don't enjoy either weight machines or dumbbells. Gotta adapt to yourself, know what I mean?
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views