Hi!

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/13 3:33 am

Totally, you have to find what works for you.  I have been torturing myself with TRX lately.  I am really liking the pain.  :)  It is really working for me, I can get a great full body workout in about 30 min. because it uses multiple muscle groups all at once.  I walk out of my training feeling like I was beaten up a bit, but it is a great feeling to have more strength.

celticfaery
on 5/22/13 4:57 am - Walker, LA
DS on 10/11/12

Hey there, beautiful!!!

I'm still lurking around...  LOL!  Mostly on the Dark Side now, but I comment my random nothings when the mood strikes over here.  kiss

Sleeved 6/2007 - Switched 10/2012 

Still Fawn
on 5/22/13 5:10 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Hey girlie! I think my mood would strike more often were OH more mobile friendly... I haven't had a computer is quite awhile and they weren't easy to use for the iphone.. just checked and they STILL don't have an app.. what's with that? ha ha
celticfaery
on 5/22/13 5:27 am - Walker, LA
DS on 10/11/12

LOL!  yeah..  they have a mobile version of the site, but it's not very user friendly.  I always end up switching to the desktop view if I use my phone.  I woke up this morning thinking I'd post my 6 year update!  So I just did... eek!  Wish I could say I was 150 and a hotsie totsie momma too.  LOL!  =)

Oneday...  gives me something to hope for.  My assistant told me I looked sexy today.  Then I text my husband and fussed at him cause I had to hear it from my assistant before I heard it from him. 

Still Fawn
on 5/22/13 6:03 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
LMAO! Do you forget we are FB friends- I know you are sexy too! I wish I had an assistant- or even a job that required one. Ha ha.. can ya tell how much I REALLY miss working?
celticfaery
on 5/22/13 6:55 am - Walker, LA
DS on 10/11/12
I don't forget :) just left out the sexy part on FB. I never thought I'd be in the position to have one either. But fate had a different path chosen for me. Those kiddos keep you on your toes... that's a full-time job itself! But I get ya! I was a stay at home mom for the first few years then realized I didn't like kids that much. Lol! I love my girls but they needed time away from mommy and to be able to spread their wings and fly. I'm an isolating home- body. So that worked well for us. :)

laurak712
on 5/22/13 7:11 am - New Braunfels, TX

Hi Fawn, I remember you.  I'm glad you are doing well and have actually wondered about you from time to time so I'm glad you checked in.  I'm almost 4.5 years out now and doing great!  Still maintaining close to 135 and loving my skinny new life!  Great to see you on here. 

I am and always have been an exercise fiend for 25 years. I think that helps me stay at goal pretty easily. 

Laura

Height 5' 7

Still Fawn
on 5/22/13 7:15 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Hi! I remember you too! From what I gather a lot of people have moved on. Kind of sad, but natural too I think. Glad you are maintaining so well! Occasional I miss my super skinny post ps self- but that didn't sit well on me anyway, so not too often. Lol!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views