7 Months out and Pics as Promised

mdusha
on 7/6/13 10:39 pm - FL
VSG on 12/07/12

So today is my 7 month surgiversary (I think)...and I'm down 125 lbs. I recently posted about the changes I've been making in my appearance, and I had promised pics, so here they are. 

Seeing the pics made me realize two things; 1) I think I'm going to have to try to do whatever I can to have plastics on my arms. They are doughy and fat lady arms, and I don't see that changing 2) I think once I hit my goal of 160 (I'm 5'6" and a smidge), I'm going to have to lower it a bit.

BUT...I'm excited about the changes I'm seeing!

OH and everyone here has been such a help and inspiration. Thanks guys! 

Check out my blog at www.selfimageafterweightloss.com

bon84
on 7/6/13 11:03 pm

Hi

Wow you look amazing!  I bet you feel twice as better!  I haven't had my surgery yet, not till September.  But love this forum to talk and listen to people and their stories, journeys, questions and concerns.

I have an acquaintance that works with me.  She had lab band done a long time ago.  She was suffering the flabby arm issues as well and had surgery done to correct that issue.  She said it was very very painful she would never do it again.  Since then has also had problems with her band and has had it deflated with no intentions of having it removed (I believe... I only work with her a few times a year) 

Great job!

bagelface
on 7/7/13 12:29 am
VSG on 08/22/12
On July 7, 2013 at 6:03 AM Pacific Time, bon84 wrote:

Hi

Wow you look amazing!  I bet you feel twice as better!  I haven't had my surgery yet, not till September.  But love this forum to talk and listen to people and their stories, journeys, questions and concerns.

I have an acquaintance that works with me.  She had lab band done a long time ago.  She was suffering the flabby arm issues as well and had surgery done to correct that issue.  She said it was very very painful she would never do it again.  Since then has also had problems with her band and has had it deflated with no intentions of having it removed (I believe... I only work with her a few times a year) 

Great job!

There is a failed bands group here on OH, and one on Facebook too.  If your coworker needs some support there are a lot of people who can help.  The Facebook group is pretty active and lots of info is posted there. 

Susan

Lapband 1/3/2007 (skmsu) revision to VSG 8/22/2012

FutureHopes
on 7/6/13 11:16 pm - Minneapolis, MN

You look fabulous!

Cant wait to take my after picture

2/22 My new beginning

Add me on MFP: Going2w1n

stephanieplum
on 7/6/13 11:24 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

You look great!!!

jenn227
on 7/7/13 12:08 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

Wow, you look amazing!  I hear you about the plastics...I was talking about it this weekend while I was on the beach....my boobies are not handling the weight loss very well, poor things!  But I'll wait until I've been at goal for at least 6 months-1Year because I know things can settle and change once you're done losing.  You're doing so great!!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

Healthy4Life2012
on 7/7/13 12:10 am
You look amazing! Congrats on such a great weight loss!! You look years younger too!!!
Debbie M.
on 7/7/13 12:23 am - Orient, OH
VSG on 01/30/13

Congrats! angry

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

loverofcats
on 7/7/13 12:24 am

Congratulations on your weight loss! You look wonderful! I imagine that you also feel great!.

"          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

bagelface
on 7/7/13 12:26 am
VSG on 08/22/12

Wow!!!  You look amazing!  Congrats!!!

Susan

Lapband 1/3/2007 (skmsu) revision to VSG 8/22/2012

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views