Is it normal to stall this early

dreamslim
on 8/11/13 8:23 am - San Antonio, TX

So I'm almost 5 weeks out and was steady losing since the process began. the last couple of weeks I've noticed I haven't been really losing that much if at all and I'm starting to worry. I just started eating normally and working out but nothing seems to work.  I must admit that I'm not getting all my protein in because I don't really eat that much during the day and when I do eat it's not alot. I also have not been getting nearly enough water in because every time I try to drink water I get to full and then I'm not really thirsty through out the day. I know I need to work on these and I plan to try to schedule out my day better, but I don't know if that is the reason why I have stalled.  Just trying to gain a little wisdom and not start feeling discouraged. Is this stall normal?

jmshadowdancer
on 8/11/13 8:26 am

Aww, don't let yourself get discouraged.  This is a life long commitment.  You are still in the healing process, so it's naturaly that you're going to have a little trouble getting everything in.  I would say focus on getting your protein in and your vitamin supplements, make sure you're walking, and things will fall into place.  

lucy2e
on 8/11/13 8:57 am - Laurel, MD

Totally classic to have a stall at about the 3 week mark!  Just stay on your plan - keep up your liquids and protein and keep moving and you will break the stall!  Also - take your measurements, because even though the scale isn't moving the inches will be!

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

Skylartoniv
on 8/12/13 12:05 am
I stalled at 2-4 week range! Hang in there. I think I broke my 2 week stall yesterday. Fingers crossed!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 300 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 347 views