Some NSV's

hopefulop
on 11/7/13 11:13 pm

No towel Gap!

Scale said a flat 200.0 today! (down from 230)

Pants Falling off!

Growing pile of clothes to donate!

AAAAAAAAAnd Best of all!!!!!!! I no longer really give a crap about eating.  It's almost annoying now.  Instead of dreaming about what to have, now I end up thinking, oh Lord, what do I get to cram down my throat today.  THAT IS JUST STRANGE FOR ME!!!  I do still have things I like and look forward to but I know that I get so little of it that it doesn't really matter.  I was always a big bite person and a stuff myself person and since I can't do that, I know I won't enjoy it as much so not having it doesn't bother me as much.  Coolest thing ever!  BTW I was sleeved on Oct. 8th so I probably haven't cemented my new habits quite yet but I haven't transferred my addiction that I know of... so that's good I guess :D

puffierus
on 11/7/13 11:57 pm - PA

Awesome, for you good job ! I agree with you about the eating part eating smaller and slower makes me full faster.

the weather just turned cooler here, so instead of putting away my summer clothes for next year. I bagged them up and gave them to goodwill.  My winter clothes are hanging on me but I think I gonna wait and she how much longer I can where them.

HW 268   SW219   CW 181.2 surgery date 10/31/2013

:<span class=

hopefulop
on 11/8/13 1:28 am

I actually went a little crazy and donated a lot of my winter stuff that I never wanted to see again :S  we shall see how that turns out lmao

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 306 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 351 views