363 days out

christib1975
on 3/2/14 9:16 am - KS
VSG on 03/04/13

As I approach my one year, I thought I would do some reflecting and some confessing about this journey...

For the first 8 months I was so gung-ho...the last 4...not so much. Much of it feels like self-sabotage...no, scratch that, it is 100% self-sabotage. I rediscovered slider foods with little issues with my sleeve. I slacked on my protein...I stopped tracking daily. I let myself down and I own it.

Now, for the good stuff...no matter what I've done, my sleeve is still working in spite of my bad choices. I haven't gained any weight. I still have restriction with dense protein. I have lost 123 pounds and I look and feel better than I have in years.

I would do this again and again...it has been a life-changing and great experience. It is worth it to me everyday.

I know I will get to my goal...I have this amazing tool and the knowledge of how to get there...now its just up to me to snap out of my head and get back on track.

HW: 324  CW: 201.4

StacyRed
on 3/2/14 9:27 am - KS
VSG on 04/01/13

123 pounds is AMAZING!!! :) You've Got this!! :)

jenny1188
on 3/2/14 10:20 am - mount laurel, NJ
VSG on 03/03/14

Congrats on your great weight loss!

Jennifer E.
on 3/2/14 11:13 am

It's real posts like this that help people like me!  Thanks and congrats.  You are doing awesome.

Jennifer:  HW:  252     SW: 244.   CW:  168

Surgery Date:  3/17/14

xcherryblossomx
on 3/2/14 1:15 pm - British Columbia, Canada
VSG on 04/18/14 with

Wow, congrats on your weight loss!!!! We all have our ups and downs. You've achieved so much already I am sure you will get back on track in no time 

56sunShine14
on 3/2/14 11:50 pm

You have done a wonderful job and should be very proud of the work you have put into this!!  YAY!!

Please be careful tho.  Your sleeve might be keeping the fat monster at bay while you cheat but I am living proof that if you keep doing it, the monster will win out.  While I am still HOPING for revision to the sleeve, my band finally gave up and let them monster win.  I do not say this for any other reason other than to give some solid advice.

jameas
on 3/4/14 12:09 am

Exactly where I am at trying to get back on track 2 months NO LOSS! Head trip!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views