GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!!!!

Jeannette M.
on 4/2/14 1:57 pm - CA
VSG on 10/22/12

Hello VSGers!  It's been so long since I actually posted!  Life changes in a myriad of ways once the weight is gone.  At least it has for me!  i can't stay home...too much energy!  too much deferred living to do!  I go to the park - because I can run after my kids and play ball and Swing on the swings and slide on the slide.  it's awesome!  I rode a roller coaster for the first time in nearly 25 years with the daughter i'd been promising to ride with since she was 7 and I was too fat to do it. I completed a 5K walk.  I bought my first non-plus sized dress yesterday at a non plus sized store.  I can wear clothes from Target, which I never thought would be any kind of deal, but it's a HUGE deal to me.   No more paying $60 bucks for a shirt that should cost $6.00.  now I can actually pay $6.  

My total weight loss is THREE. HUNDRED. TWENTY. TWO. Pounds.  3-2-2.  322.  I can't even believe that number.  Ridiculous.   I am scheduled for a Circumferential Body lift on April 25th.  All this extra skin has got to go.  I can't lose anymore on my own since I am basically an empty bag o'bones.  I look great IN clothes, but I really want to look great OUT of them too, so I'll be moving into the next part of the journey.  Wish me luck!

200 lbs today

Here I am with Dad and Grandma at my heaviest weight of 522lbs.

522 Lbs

2003 HW 522lbs - SW (JIB) 511lbs - LW 370lbs   2012 HW 377lbs - SW (VSG) 364lbs - CW 200

frisco
on 4/2/14 2:04 pm

So GREAT !!!!!!

Love your post !!!

No.... I'm not choked up..... something stuck....

Congrats !!!!

Get on with that "deferred life" !!!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/14 2:12 pm

I am not sure I have ever read a better post on OH since I joined.  Seriously, you are what this is all about and I am just awe struck by you.

ReclaimingPaula
on 4/2/14 2:17 pm
VSG on 01/28/14

Wow!  Thank you so much for sharing your success!  Such an inspiration to me!

Surgery 01/28/2014. HW: 310. Consult 290, Surgery 270.  CW = 150   

Jeannette M.
on 4/2/14 2:21 pm - CA
VSG on 10/22/12

Thanks Frisco & Elina!  You guys might not know it but for the last 18 months, I have followed every one of your posts and many of them helped me get over what I thought were insurmountable hurdles.    I have followed the advice you've given and it has helped me so much.  Keep sharing your knowledge and experience!  Even if it seems like you are saying something for the THOUSANDTH time, it may be the first time someone is hearing it *****ally needs to.  

And Elina - Thanks for the soup recipe's!

2003 HW 522lbs - SW (JIB) 511lbs - LW 370lbs   2012 HW 377lbs - SW (VSG) 364lbs - CW 200

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/14 2:32 pm

Honestly, if I had the tiniest part in your journey, I am humbled beyond belief, and really moved  (to tears).  If I can ever do anything to help support you now or in the future please let me know and I will do it.  If you want to talk about plastics, let me know and we will talk it all out.  Your journey should be televised and you should walk into a room of hundreds of people to a standing ovation.  You are amazing.

frisco
on 4/2/14 2:41 pm

Bottom line...... You did the work !!!!

That's how it happens !!!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Spencerella
on 4/2/14 2:27 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

Wow!  Again.  Wow!  I'm absolutely thrilled for you. You are a shining example of what is possible with the level of commitment you've given this.  I'm awestruck. Inspired. Congratulations!!!

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

4jessie
on 4/2/14 2:32 pm
You are an amazing inspiration, thank you for sharing!

Surgery Day 3/20/14 Dr. Peter Billing

Pre-Op 336, Day of Surgery 322, Current Weight 250 (1/1/15) 86 lbs lost

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/14 3:24 pm

Ummm.... WOW!!!!!!!

I am so impressed. I bow down to you. You exemplify what VSG is all about and can do for someone. 322 freakin' pounds!

WOW - just WOW!!!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 94 views