2 month out and I am feeling good!

lovingme9908
on 12/6/14 10:44 am
VSG on 10/06/14

So I had my surgery on Oct 6 and I didn't think I would every feel "normal" again.  I'm back and at work, walking going to an exercise class here and there. I even ran 1/4 a mile on Tuesday! I know that isn't very far, but it's a start. I'm sure I will be able to run a mile in no time. My favorite exercise are squats. Didn't every think favorite and exercise would every be to words I put together.

I have great encouragement from my family and friends. My husband even works hard at not bringing my old favorite foods in the house. He is always thinking of how he can help me not be tempted with my old ways.  I'm still trying to develop a routine for taking my vitamins. Sometimes I forget and boy to I regret it when I do.

Just dropped in to let everyone know how I was doing. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

GoBlueGirl1998
on 12/6/14 9:21 pm - MI

Sounds like you have a great support system! 1/4 of a mile will lead to 1/2 mile and then 1 mile! Keep it up!

GooseGirl
on 12/7/14 2:06 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

That's wonderful that you are feeling "normal" again and it is fantastic that your hubby is being so supportive. I can totally relate to the vitamin thing. Each morning I wake up and tell myself that I am going to get them all in but it frequently doesn't happen. I'm getting better as the weeks go by. 

PrayMore
on 12/7/14 9:00 am

Wow, so exciting! Congrats!

5'6", VSG on Dec. 2

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views