Whatcha eating today VSGers...Tuesday!!

GooseGirl
on 6/2/15 6:42 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

I'm very tired this morning as I stayed up way too late last night. No one to blame but myself, but boy am I dragging today. Anyone have some extra energy they want to send me way :)

B1: Steel Cut Oatmeal & Protein Shake (pre/post workout)

B2: egg beater omelette with protein powder

L: 2.5 oz Grilled Chicken and 2 oz grapes

D: TBD as I still need to go pull something out of the freezer to defrost. 

W&V: On track

E: Walked 5 1/2 miles this morning. 

rumpole6
on 6/2/15 6:48 am

The weather is dragging me down plus having stomach acid problems today. I am sticking to the routine though because, well, I do better when I stick to the routine even if I really don't want to eat anything at the moment.

B: Cottage Cheese, 1/2 banana, coffee, creamer

L; Salmon salad, 1/2 banana

S: dannon Land Fit Greek yogurt

D: stirfry beef and vegetables (no rice)

V: on track

E: on track, maybe I'll skip my mid day walk.

W: on track

Preop Diet 10/4/14; Sleeve: 10/13/14

psychoticparrot
on 6/2/15 7:59 am

B: Scrambled egg, smoked salmon, fresh cherries

L: Italian wedding soup, fresh pineapple

D: Taco salad (sans tortilla chips and light on the cheese)

S: Fresh cherries

W: On track

V: Done

E: None. Weather sucks. Staying warm and snug on boat today.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

JoeyJo
on 6/2/15 8:04 am - NJ

B: Homemade Muesli with protein powder (oats, nuts, seeds, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, Vega chai protein powder)

L:  Roast turkey wrapped around steamed avocado (steamed for 3 minutes in microwave) and watermelon if still hungry (leftover from yesterday because I was not hungry)

S: Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt

D: Rotisserie chicken breast and mixed vegetables

V: on track

E: possibly Zumba, otherwise walking towards my 10,000 step goal

W: ahead of schedule

mmsmom
on 6/2/15 1:19 am, edited 6/2/15 3:14 am - Woburn, MA

B:  1/2 everything bagel cored, toasted, with lite veggie cc (I have been totally unprepared for breakfast lately)

S:  cherries

L:  eggplant topped with pesto, fresh tomato and fresh mozz, broth from ital wedding soup (at local restaurant)

D:  baked haddock

S:  fro yo

V:  yes!

L:  working

E:  still raining, doubtful : (

VSG on 04/28/2014

GoBlueGirl1998
on 6/2/15 9:21 am - MI

I stayed up way too late last night too! I got on the treadmill late and that gave me extra energy!!

B: Hard Boiled Egg + Mini Baybel

S: Hummus & Carrots

L: Black Bean Pasta (hello 25 grams of protein per 2 ounces) + marinara

S: Coffee + crream

D: Chicken and Brussel Sprouts

S: Enlighten Bar

E - I have lawnwork to do which take about 2 hours..............not sure if I'll get to the treadmill or yoga DVD tonight

W & V - on track

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

GooseGirl
on 6/2/15 11:37 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

I didn't get a chance to wish you congratulations on being in onderland on your post from yesterday. That is great news! I imagine you feel awesome about it. I frequently say that I think I burned some extra calories the day I went below 200 from all the dancing around the house I was doing :)

Let us know how the Black Bean pasta is. That sounds intriguing. 

GoBlueGirl1998
on 6/2/15 5:21 pm - MI

Thanks Goose! I'm very happy!

The black bean pasta smelled gross while cooking it, but tasted good with sauce and Parmesan!!!

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

wyo_sarah
on 6/2/15 9:38 am

B: scrambled egg, hamburger, jalapeno and cheese

L: mozzarella and tomato/basil/garlic concoction

D: chicken with a cheesy jalapeno sauce

W&V: on track

E: walk with my hubby

psren13
on 6/2/15 9:59 am - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

This is my first Whatcha eating post cause I really don't eat much or variety.  But I've been in an experimental cooking mode and starting to figure out the cooking scenario for me and granddaughter.  I'll be going to California the end of July and living with my youngest daughter who is a fitness geek so she will appreciate the concoctions I come up with--I hope anyway.  Last night was the experiment with the Spirolli and it will be a frequently used gadget for sure.

B:  Protein shake with Almond milk and whichever protein powder I have a taste for plus 2 Tb of PB2 Brings the protein between 30-35gms

L: boiled egg and Dannon Light n Fit Greek Yogurt

D:  Perhaps some Tilapia with lemon juice,garlic, smoked paprika and broccoli

S:  ?  String cheese or a little watermelon

W:  Good

V:  Tonight (I take mine in the evening)

E:  Doing some housework (have back issues..was going to go to the gym but daughter in law brought grandson over for me to be      Grandma today.. He is going with me in a bit to get my haircut though.   Have had long hair for years so figured I would get it cut    before I started losing anymore.. )

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 65 views