ANYONE KNOW ABOUT LONG TERM VSG IN TIJUANA?

adamsamah
on 6/25/15 11:05 am - Nixa, MO
Their price4 is $2999 for a VSG in a clinic, not hospital. Sure sounds good but want more information.
mickeymantle
on 6/25/15 11:28 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

you need to use one of the well known surgeons in Mexico ,m there are some real crappy ones there also,

go to the Mexico forum and find out which ones have the best record , , you will also be safer in a hospital

so of the surgeons there do the surgery in a hospital and latter in the day transfer you to a hospital with a full time nurse to care for you and the others that had surgery that day

do your research before going to Mexico there can be problems  getting a doctor to treat you in the USA after Mexican surgery or getting health or life insurance

call the state dept to check if that area in Mexico is safe to travel to  

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Sandra F.
on 6/26/15 6:25 am

I had surgery with Dr. Fernando Garcia last October, but it was in a hospital.  It was extremely important to me that it be a hospital and not a clinic.  Be careful of the "deals" that you find.

frisco
on 6/26/15 8:32 am

That might be the one that is in between a strip club and a taqueria.

$2999 does not sound good at all......... sounds shivering scary......

Not that cost determines skill or out comes...... but just minimum expenses should be more than that, even in Mexico.

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Jennchap
on 6/26/15 9:09 pm - CA
On June 26, 2015 at 8:32 AM Pacific Time, frisco wrote:

That might be the one that is in between a strip club and a taqueria.

$2999 does not sound good at all......... sounds shivering scary......

Not that cost determines skill or out comes...... but just minimum expenses should be more than that, even in Mexico.

frisco

Agreed!

HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

kimberleyann
on 6/30/15 2:13 pm - Kingston, NS, Canada

I find that a questionable price.  I paid more for mine and don't regret it. I researched my Doc, talked to other patients, and based my decision only after considering all factors. that doesn't sound like enough to cover proper anesthesiologist, and surgical equipment or after care.  If it sounds to good to be true it usually is. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views