2 Burning question

bikrchk
on 9/29/15 12:25 pm

I drink coffee every day. I put protein powder in mine for a high protein "latte". As for not eating and drinking, it makes me uncomfortable so it's easy not to do it now. Thought it would be a problem but it just isn't.

Sweat is fat crying

diane S.
on 9/30/15 11:45 am

well i started having coffee with cream again 1 month after surgery and after 5 years still do it.  you have to track the cream and count the calories but its doable. i also used to do half coffee half hot skim milk.   the eat/drink thing will come easier after surgery.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Donna L.
on 10/1/15 7:34 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

I mix 8 ounces of coffee with 8 ounces of Fairlife high protein milk as an iced "latte."  It works pretty well and is lower calorie than cream.  I also use almond milk, too, but it's got less protein.  

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Most Active