New to OH...Surgery is on March 10th!!

BeautifulMe84
on 2/21/16 2:15 pm
VSG on 03/10/16

Hello everyone!! I have been reading this forum for some time now. My husband and I both decided to have the VSG done, he had his done on Feb 4th of this year and he is doing FANTASTIC!! He has been my inspiration thus far and I can not wait to be on the losers bench too. Thought I'd finally introduce myself here to you amazing people! I am 31 yrs old and I have been overweight since I was 9 yrs old. I was always (the big girl with a beautiful face and spirit)...I know that I am so much more than a pretty face. I chose to do this journey along with my husband because we both want to live a longer healthier life for us and for our daughters(2). I look forward to giving support and receiving it also here. Surgery is coming fast and I can not wait!!

Steph Meat Hag
on 2/21/16 2:32 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

I'm scheduled a few days after you, good luck in your journey.  KIT

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/16 6:27 pm
VSG on 12/17/15

Well hello! Welcome! I'm happy for you that your surgery is coming up it will absolutely change your life. The best part is with your husband having his surgery you are both on the same page with eating and you can introduce a new healthier way of eating with your daughters. Keep us posted and join in discussions it's always nice to hear new points of view. :)

GoBlueGirl1998
on 2/22/16 7:00 am - MI

I'm happy to hear your husband is doing so well! Good luck to you! You have to be beyond excited! This is the best decision I have ever made!

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

Most Active
Recent Topics