Medicaid coverage in Louisiana for Gastric Sleeve

Kathy S.
on 11/8/17 9:23 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi PrettyVee83,

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery!!!

Do you have another number for Dr. O'Connell? I tried calling and it had a voice mail that sounded like a private number? It did not identify it was a doctors office?

I appreciate your help as you know there are so many looking for surgeons and I take calls daily.

Regards,

Kathy

Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

PrettyVee83
on 11/20/17 11:52 am - Baton Rouge, LA
VSG on 11/17/17

That's the number. I know it's weird for a doctor's office to have a VM however if you leave a message the nurse will call back. I'm just now seeing your message. Sorry, I'm so late with my response.

Jencrouch_
on 2/21/18 8:28 am - Springfield , La

Kathy, I'm having so much trouble trying to get information when I call the same number that you have. I am rushed off the phone left without any answers except an appointment date. I find it odd that there is only one person That takes care of all of the process. Good luck! If I get any information I will definitely share it with you.

Kathy S.
on 2/22/18 8:04 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Jen,

You have mail

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Quette43
on 11/16/17 2:33 pm
VSG on 02/23/18
Di1971
on 2/14/18 11:10 pm - El Paso, Te

Yes could you please forward the info to my yahoo account. [email protected] thanks in advance.

MrsDaniels328
on 3/4/18 10:53 pm

Hello, I'm still in search of one. Can you help me?

Shantelhsimmons
on 7/18/18 2:23 am

Can you please send me the information

pinkdiva225
on 8/16/18 8:17 pm

Dr. Ruary O'Connell in Covington, Google him, if you get no answer, leave a voicemail

willyoubetrue
on 12/19/17 11:01 am - Zachary, LA

Sis, I haven't been getting any help either and I even reached out to the News regarding what happened at the clinic and program I was in to get my surgery... But feel free to email me at [email protected] so we can put our heads together... I was told by a nurse though that Ochsner Health bought the facility/hospital and clinic and they did away with the program. I've NEVER liked anything with that hospitals name attached. I feel the entire board of directors are racist and have not one ounce of empathy or sympathy for human life they ONLY care about money... But that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it, I have a story about a rich family I worked for and they were going to sue them and I still stand with the family even after they decided not to, their father was a great man a good man and a kind man and him going there and ended up the way he did was very sad and hurtful...

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 92 views