WATCHA EATING TODAY VSGers?Ground Hog Day 02 Feb 2019

AnnieG522
on 2/2/19 5:05 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Good morning! For some reason we are both up early and are now ready to go back to sleep but the day has started so NO. Our schizo weather has gone from 19 on Wednesday to a prediction of 70 by next Thursday. And then cold again. SO no matter what the groundhog says, I don't think it matters.

Besides no one gets sparkly groundhog day presents.

QOTD: In the spirit of counting your blessings, what's the best thing that's come into your life as a result of your VGS? I'll answer in the comments.

B: Premier protein powder in coffee

S: Chobani yogurt

L: 1/4 of open faced roast beef sandwich on Mountain grain bread

S: ?

D: Chinese chicken & cabbage, no rice

Hope you are all well, warm and content.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

AnnieG522
on 2/2/19 5:08 am
VSG on 10/05/17

QOTD: In the spirit of counting your blessings, what's the best thing that's come into your life as a result of your VGS? For me it's going an entire year without a hospitalization. First time in 12 years and I know its a result of the health from the VGS. Triglycerides at 130 down from 500; Total bad cholesterol 39 now, good cholesterol 62. BP 103/65 and weight down 84 lbs and 8 sizes. I can do stairs. I have no angina (nor do I have to take the medicines constantly.)

My health is the best its been since I was in my 50s and its such a gift. I wish I knew how many things it would affect because I would have done it sooner.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Kristi T.
on 2/2/19 10:39 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Yea Annie, a major victory, congratulations!

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/19 5:55 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning! It's supposed to be 60 today, so really beautiful. I am hoping to get to go outside some today and enjoy the sun. Sunshine makes everything better. Hoping that the warm weather will make it warmer here where I am staying too. It tends to get so cold here.

QOTD: My life. Even though I am having some struggles now with eating disorders that have swung the opposite way from morbid obesity, I am still eternally grateful. It has given me a chance at a life.

All day tube feed

B- Raisin Bran, soy milk, apple juice

L- Tuna salad on Hawaiian rolls, carrot and broccoli slaw, yogurt covered pretzels

D- 2 chicken soft tacos, south west salad, fruit pizza

S1- PB and gram cracker

S2- Nutella and gram cracker

S3- Cottage cheese, wheat thins, an apple

mmsmom
on 2/2/19 7:09 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning. We are having weather mood swings as well. It felt warm out today as I was carrying in groceries and then I looked at my Echo show and it said it was 10, lol. I guess that felt good after 0 earlier in the week.

QOTD: My body not hurting, being able to move, walk without being out of breath, just feeling physically good.

B: 1/4 bagel, toasted with meunster cheese

L: IDK, just grocery shopped so there are alot of choices... to many haha

D: steak tip salad... steak tips marinated in terriaki, salad with balsamic dressing, roasted peppers, bacon bits (homemade); onion, goat cheese, cucumbers and the tips on top. They make this at a restaurant we like and now I make it at home. It's yummy

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kristi T.
on 2/2/19 10:38 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning, our weather is schizo as well. 40 degrees and raining today with a prediction of 9 degrees on Monday. As my brother would say "it is what it is."

Running errands and getting groceries today. I am going to take Emmy to one of our State Parks today. It is ALL uphill winding trails. She will be worn out by the end of the day for sure, me too.

QOTD-As a result of my VSG I can now walk without a cane. Even after my total hip replacement back in 2012 I could not get rid go the cane. Finally, a year after the VSG I put my cane away for good.

B-1/2 Quest protein bar, coffee

L-tbd

S-Hot tea

D-tbd

E-Hike with Emmy

Have a safe and peaceful Saturday!

Most Active