New to board

GISELA P.
on 5/9/05 12:18 pm - HIALEAH, FL
Hi, my name is Gisela Perez from Miami, FL. I had surgery on Dec 6 2004. I had RNY at Holy Cross Hospital (lol a catholic hospital) and my surgeon was Dr. Michael Perez. I had a great experience. As for Wicca, Ive found out that Ive been wiccan my entire life except I didn't discover the name WICCA until almost 6 years ago. Until that time, I thought I was just another wierdo. I currently belong to the Circle of Phoenix, a new offspring of the Circle of Isis Rising in Miami, Fl. If you have any questions...email me. There are pics on my profile...the first one is me at our coven's Samhain festival..I was blowing up a cauldron cooler hahaha. The other one is me at home 5 months after my surgery. BTW..how do I put a pic on my posts? Blessed Be
Sally S.
on 5/10/05 3:17 am - Orlando, FL
Dear Gisela, We are in Orlando....I have surgery scheduled 5/24/05......I am a recovering Catholic! LOL! I have always been a Goddess. I have never been a member of a coven.....although as lesbian, I have rubbed elbows at lesbian festivals with other Goddesses over the years. Maybe when I'm back on my feet.....we could share more? Sally 5/24/05 of Sally and June
GISELA P.
on 5/10/05 9:50 am - HIALEAH, FL
Sure! Let's talk about whatever u like. Congrats on your upcoming surgery. I was also Catholic although Cubans practice a mix of Catholisism and Santeria down here so it wasnt a big deal to change to Wicca. Email me whenever you like. Blessed Be
Most Active