Life now, I need Help/Advice

NSULArry
on 1/25/14 3:36 am - LA
RNY on 04/02/13

So i am now 9 months post op, i hit my goal of 180 but i have gained plenty since then, (currently 205) and i'd like to get down to 160 now.  Never really worry about numbers, but i'd like my body to get to the look I desire,  and every thing is there except for my chest and belly.  I have had doctors reccommend the surgeries to remove the skin, but idk, i'd like to do it myself, and i am not one with excessive loose skin, i can feel the fat :P is it possible to get a flat tummy & Moobs! when it comes to the man boobs, i have started building pec muscles that are starting to become visible, but they are the most unattractive thing ever right now. and any one have any recomendations of excercises, or diets that aid in killing fat.  (why i say diet, just nutritional methods to acheive this,  I'm not all that pick on foods, and i stopped buying anything i can just microwave and eat so that has slowed my eating back down, but i would truely love to Work it off.

Another thing! Alcohol... I am without a doubt a self proclaimed alcoholic, I have never blacked out anywhere or been in crazy danger, but the feeling of being drunk is a familiar one now, and i am not a stranger to throwing up, which presurgery isn't something that every happened

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

datachick
on 1/26/14 2:58 am - WA
VSG on 10/26/12

Concerned about your alcohol intake and that you are ok with throwing up. Also that you are sabatoging your weight loss plan by gaining 20 pounds back so soon. 

Please check in with a therapist or counselor. First thing's first: figure out how to stop hurting yourself by getting some professional help. I think then getting back on the weightloss train will come pretty easily.

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes.

VSG 10/26/12 • HEIGHT 5'4"
GW = 140 lbs met Month 9
CW = 133
lbs
Loss per Month: 8 >  9 > 7 > SURGERY  > 15 > 10 > 10 > 10 > 7 > 5 > 6
  > 6 > 5 > 5 > 0

It works if you work it; it sorta works if you sorta work it; and it doesn't work if you don't work it.

sor09
on 2/19/14 8:12 pm

There's a lot of work for you to do to get back on track. Wow, be nice to yourself. All the hard work you did needs to be rediscovered. Alcohol with frozen dinners will mess up your work. Nutrition and control are an everyday event for people who have gone through WLS today and tomorrow. To  see your muscles, the fat percent needs to be at a lower percentage. Basics =  tool (you got that already) exercise, water, vitamins, nutrition, and curb the mean things you do to yourself; maybe add some meditation. "Just sayin"

Most Active
Recent Topics