Cyndie B.’s Posts

Cyndie B.
on 3/21/18 1:46 pm
Topic: RE: Weight Gain/taking it off 15 years Out

That is awesome!!!!! Is it something that you have to pay for... Like a program? I just quit my job to stay home with my grandson because my daughter has special needs. So I lost a lot of money by quitting... So is this something you're able to do on your own? I would love a partner ?

Cyndie B.
on 3/9/18 6:09 am
Topic: RE: 9 yrs out and gained back 80 lbs since 2015

Let's be accountable....

Cyndie B.
on 3/9/18 6:07 am
Topic: RE: Weight Gain/taking it off 15 years Out
  1. OK guys it's been a scary year for me... I had a ulcer that I didn't know I even had. I was at work and started sweating profusely, got dizzy and they had to call an ambulance because I passed out. To make a long story short, I had to have emergency surgery on a bleeding ulcer that every time my heart would beat it would pump blood into my intestines. After the surgery I had to have a blood transfusion. Then the next two months I had to have iron infusions. I finally feel better but it's time to take my health serious again!!! I am working on a 45 lb weight gain and need to work on my water, protein, and vitamin schedule...... anyone want to do this with me?

Cyndie B.
on 2/11/15 2:09 am
Topic: RE: Over 15 years out. A little advice

I am so scared of the pain..... Sometimes I think of a reversal....specially when I hear of long term issues!!!!

Cyndie B.
on 2/10/15 10:19 am

Btw what are you doing for vitamins then?

Cyndie B.
on 2/10/15 10:14 am

Thanks so much!!

Cyndie B.
on 2/10/15 10:04 am

I went to the ER on Friday and was in so much pain they did a CT scan and saw that I had my lower intestines backed up all the way to my small intestines. They gave me stool softeners and laxatives and such and referred me to a G.I. doctor. I live in Alabama what Dr. in Florida did you use? By the way I am 13 years out.

Cyndie B.
on 9/26/12 9:36 pm
Topic: RE: 11 years out/ daily diarrhea
 I think you might be on to something with the alergies, because twice this month I have broke out with hives for no apparent reason.  I will bring this up to my physican.  I am 9 years out, had my surgery on May 23rd, 2003. I might have to up that vit c too, I take a multi for bariatric and add, a, d, calcium, mag.  B-12 shots............but, I ALWAYS forget to take my iron and vit c at night!!! Going to have to put a sticky note on my pillow!!! I am doing well, weight wise, but have to work at it, I walk every day even on the weekends.  Thats what I have done for the last 9 years, its something I like and can stick with.....started and stopped many other exercise programs......find the one you like, so you will do it :-)  

Cyndie B.
on 9/24/12 10:29 pm
 Sorry typed this in a hurry this morning I am 9 years out not 11!! :-)

Cyndie B.
on 9/24/12 10:00 pm
Hello, I know this is a gross topic, but is there any one out there that is experiencing this??? I had my surgery way back in 2003, just lately I have been experiencing stomach pain, so we added nexium but I have been having daily morning diarrhea........could this be h-poli bacteria?? Any ways just started a new job and still in training....I think its time to see the doc.  Just wondering every ones thoughts.

Cyndie B.
on 9/3/10 11:28 pm
Topic: RE: My Nine Year Update
Robin you look awesome.  I am 7 years out and just like you I just had a hysterectomy they kept one ovary for hormones they said.....but that ovary is so full of cysts I can't see how it is helping.  I have gained almost 8 lbs since the surgery in June.  I know being this far out I can eat as  much as a "normal person" I got down to 145lbs before my plasitics at 18 months.  But stayed at 155 for 5 years till this recent gain.  I have started walking on the treadmill that has collected dust for years!! But, this night eating habbit is still a struggle.  Please don't stop posting .....at least give us yearly updates.  There are a lot of us that read them....we just don't always post a response.  Thanks so much for posting for us that are far out!!

Cyndie B.
on 7/19/10 4:25 am
Topic: RE: Wake up calls from the WLS Grad board
Thanks so much for the post.  I need to get my yearly bloodwork that is for sure!! I am 7 years out.  I was taking vista vitamins and now they are not making them, what vitamins and supplements do you take?? Thanks  Cyndie

Most Active
Recent Topics