where is everyone:(

nursenaomi85
on 6/2/11 5:23 am - houston, TX
Just a few months ago the 20s were popping...now it's ghost town:( We need a FB page or something. Anywho I miss you guys...if yall  have FB add me [email protected]

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
HW:322   CW:180   1st goal: 150    2nd goal:125-130(im a shorty)  

Ashlee G.
on 6/3/11 12:39 pm - CA
When I first started visiting it was a ghost town. I was excited to see some life after a while lol. I started a group on facebook just for general WLS discussion. I dont know if someone wants to start a 20s group, but you're welcome to join the other.
NessaNicole845
on 6/4/11 1:28 am - Middletown, NY
VSG on 01/17/12
 if someone makes a group I will certainly join it... I'm on fb more then here

I'm Changing my life for me, no one else!
Seminar weight: 488.5 current weight: 375 Goal Weight: 210

CourtneyLiz
on 6/4/11 7:03 am - Thompsons Station, TN
agreed! it makes me sad that things get deserted around here sometimes. Add me on Facebook so we can all keep up better! :) www.facebook.com/courtneyliz

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."-David Viscott

Our Wedding Website!: www.mywedding.com/peachjj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/CourtneylizUT
Facebook: www.facebook.com/courtneyliz

My ETSY site: www.etsy.com/people/courtneylizUT
nursenaomi85
on 6/4/11 7:12 am - houston, TX
I think I have all of you guys on FB now:) We can definitely keep up on there! Im not good at making groups but I know Katielove on here has a group she started. She is on my page if yall want to add her:) anyhoo yall enjoy your weekend!

-Court how is the wedding planning going? I know you must be super excited!!

CourtneyLiz
on 6/4/11 10:50 am - Thompsons Station, TN
Aw thanks for asking! Its going great! I ordered my dress and i have my bridesmaids dresses picked out. Got the church and reception venues and had a meeting with the wedding planner and my wedding cordinator at the reception site yesterday! everything is starting to come together and now its down to the detials. so fun! :)
"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."-David Viscott

Our Wedding Website!: www.mywedding.com/peachjj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/CourtneylizUT
Facebook: www.facebook.com/courtneyliz

My ETSY site: www.etsy.com/people/courtneylizUT
NursieGirl
on 6/5/11 4:18 am
It always seems pretty slow on this page when I peek in.  I wi**** were more active!  I'll try to check in more.

YungNeXcited
on 6/6/11 9:06 am - Charlotte, NC
I've got to admit, I've been on this site for a while and it never even occured to me that there would be a messge board/forum for this age group. Glad there is.

Sense I saw alot of stuff about starting a FB page, I'm attempting to do so now. I have no job so i'm basically online 24/7 (outside of the days i remember that im supposed to be working out). If ur email is on the board, I'll try to send you a request also my email is [email protected]

Any input is very welcome!!!

Thanks,
Shiera

David R.
on 6/11/11 1:24 am - Austin, TX
I'm here now, so we're all good....

haha, in all seriousness I'm not sure what happened to everyone. the most frequent contributors have slowly disappeared :/

nursenaomi85
on 6/13/11 5:10 am - houston, TX
haha yes that is true, everyone is slowly disappearing

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 451 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2182 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4091 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6652 views