Some people are really clueless

MaMaMaRTiNeZz
on 1/4/12 8:22 am - Los Angeles, CA
RNY on 11/01/12
So today, I went to my apartment for lunch since I forgot to pack mine and I am trying really hard NOT to east fast food let alone spend money on crap. When I got there my landlord was there waiting for the handyman to fix some stuff in my apartment. I knew she'd be there today and was going to let herself in but I was really hoping it wasn't during my lunch hour so I could just relax in peace. Well anyway she was there and one thing about my landlord is that she cannot speak English very well, plus she is very old about 82 so everything is hard to understand with her. Except for today, all she wanted to talk about was how fat I was. Yes, she told me "i used to be fat too," and "i wake you up to go exercise with me." Honestly I was slightly offended but gave her a break because she's really old for one and pretty harmless. But, there was one thing that she said that I expected to be more mad about but it actually didn't phase me like I thought it would. I just thought I would share it with the board because its actually amusing to me. For awhile, I kept mentioning to her that I would like a 2 bedroom if it ever became available. Today amongst this "fat" talk she was giving me, she told me "maybe if i give you apartment upstairs, you make too much noise when you walk," while gesturing like she had on a fat suit. Wow, people nowadays. It was so outright rude yet really innocent because I am sure she meant to say it a different way but didn't have the verbiage to do so. It got a chuckle out of me...LOL

NOTHING tastes as GOOD as SKINNY FEELS...

Starting Pre-Op Weight: 305     Weight On Day of Surgery: 297 

Zombie
on 1/4/12 9:07 am
Don't pay any attention to her, she old, and she's...old and stuff. Soon you will walk by her and she wont even recognize you. But good for you to not let it phase you.

~Paul~

TANISH23
on 1/4/12 10:07 am - CA
RNY on 02/29/12
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 455 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2189 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4097 views