Newbie here

Bigfordguy03
on 4/12/12 11:05 pm - MD
RNY on 08/09/12
Just wanted to introduce myself. my name is Buddy and im 24. Im planning on having the RNY bypass hopefully in June or July. I just finished my 6 month diet deal and lost 26 pounds from that. Looking forward to learning a good bit fom here and having som fun along the way.
CourtneyLiz
on 4/14/12 3:15 pm - Thompsons Station, TN
 Hey buddy :) welcome! Im Courtney and I will be 4years post RNY in July. Its was the best decision I've ever made and it completely changed my life :) this board is pretty slow lately but feel free to ask any questions or add me on Facebook if you want ! Good luck with everything!

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."-David Viscott

Our Wedding Website!: www.mywedding.com/peachjj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/CourtneylizUT
Facebook: www.facebook.com/courtneyliz

My ETSY site: www.etsy.com/people/courtneylizUT
smiley_k
on 4/15/12 2:38 am
Hey Buddy,

Welcome to the forum and best of luck on your journey! Keep us posted!
Katie  ♥     

Bigfordguy03
on 4/15/12 9:39 pm - MD
RNY on 08/09/12
Thanks guys. I hope to learn a lot here and I'm sure when it comes closer to my surgery date I will have questions about everything!!
Cindy22706
on 4/15/12 10:01 pm - California, MD
VSG on 02/08/12
Hey :) Where in MD are you from?!

Bigfordguy03
on 4/15/12 10:35 pm - MD
RNY on 08/09/12
Hey there :)

I'm from Glen Burnie, Md. Thanks for asking.
* Nicole *
on 4/16/12 10:11 pm
Welcome!

From a 6 year 8 month DS post-op. Greatest thing I ever did.

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Bigfordguy03
on 4/17/12 2:12 am - MD
RNY on 08/09/12
Ya I'm looking forward to it. Its going to be a huge life style change for me. Ive always been a big guy but Ive also always been active in some sport weither it was football, baseball, or ice hockey. I use to use the excuse that I was just big boned until a friend of mine jokingly asked me if I had ever seen a fat skeleton hahaha
Jamison M.
on 4/18/12 2:16 pm - Gadsden, AL
RNY on 03/26/12
Hey Buddy, I'm Jamison. I'm pretty new here as well. I'm 3 weeks out from RNY, down 29 lbs and already feeling great! There doesn't seem to be a large number guys our age who have had/are having wls, or at least I haven't ran across them. It's always good to have someone in who is walking the same path to chat with. If there are any question I can answer for you just let me know and I will do my best. 
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. ~ Albert Einstein

Bigfordguy03
on 4/18/12 9:16 pm - MD
RNY on 08/09/12
On April 18, 2012 at 9:16 PM Pacific Time, Jamison M. wrote:
Hey Buddy, I'm Jamison. I'm pretty new here as well. I'm 3 weeks out from RNY, down 29 lbs and already feeling great! There doesn't seem to be a large number guys our age who have had/are having wls, or at least I haven't ran across them. It's always good to have someone in who is walking the same path to chat with. If there are any question I can answer for you just let me know and I will do my best. 
Thanks Jamison, I appreciate that. I'm sure once I get my surgery date and all is ready to go I will have some questions about everything. Good luck with your WLS and keep us updated on everything bud. Have a good one!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 455 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2190 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4098 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6659 views