Has anyone gone through a divorce, had surgery and found love again??

Gillian P.
on 7/13/12 1:38 am - Virginia beach, VA
I am so worried that I will never find that special someone who loves me for me and not for my newer skinnier,healthier body after surgery.. Has anyone gone through the experience of being married when starting the process gone through a divorce or had a divorce after surgery and found themselves happier with someone new or able to find that new person ??? Just curious.

*~*Jaci *.
on 7/13/12 4:09 pm - Central Valley, CA
While I wasn't married, I did go through a break up.  I thought he was the one, so naive of me.  Five years later I'm finally in love with me and have found a REAL man who is the love of my life.  It does happen!!!!!

*~*Jaci*~*

The more things the change, the more they're still the same.

Gillian P.
on 7/15/12 10:14 pm - Virginia beach, VA
Yeah I guess I need to learn how to love me first.. it's a work in progress.. Each day I proceed with what I want.. and make another day away from the horrible marriage I feel I am becoming stronger, wiser and learning to love me.. for me.

* Nicole *
on 7/17/12 10:23 pm
Jaci pretty much put it as it should.

But I need to say... We need to stop having this unrealistic view of "if he cant love me like I am now , I want nothing to do with them later". I didnt like myself fat and sure as heck didnt expect anyone to like me. Everyone has different tastes in physical traits. I had guys persue me when I was heavy and always turned them down. As I was not attracted to them. As it seemed they were either really big themselves or the skinny twig type. Im not attracted to either. That can be super nice and sweet but I have to be physically attracted to someone too. I like husky built, a little fluff but not excessive. But if the personality that I flow with aint there nope done.

Do not shut out guys that have never given you the time of day while heavy, your limiting your selection big time. 

But learn to love yourself first and stop worrying about finding love. Have fun with dating. As women we need to stop expecting Prince Charming to ride in and sweep us off our feet.  

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 450 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2179 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4091 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6650 views