Ever have one of those days.......

Stacey N.
on 4/25/11 4:18 am - Chesapeake, VA
Where you just dont want to eat anything, I am having one of those days.... Needless to say I am slowly drinking a protein shake and just kinda.....well just kinda there LOL.

I have been doing amazing with my proteins and fluids and today, I guess I am just resting some LOL.....

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Jody ***
on 4/25/11 4:21 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Ummm... not for a long time, or unless I'm sick. 

But I still do get days where I forget to eat... and just don't feel hungry... but STILL eat.. - LOL...

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Amy P.
on 4/25/11 5:55 am - Liberty Lake, WA
I hear you on this one!! I know that I am only six weeks out this Wednesday, but for the past week I just haven't felt like eating ANYTHING---and takes me a while to even get down a protein drink.  So then I will force myself to eat something and wish I hadn't .

I guess it's good to know that it's ok to have days like this...

Hope you have a better day tomorrow!
                                HT 5'3"~HW 218~SW 208~GW 125

Stacey N.
on 4/25/11 6:37 am - Chesapeake, VA
Thank you, I am eating anyway and have met my protein goals for the day but it just feels robotic...
I still believe it stems from not eating anything for that full week and getting my pouch back to size... Anyway off to soccer, have a great night everyone!

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

sqerlygirl
on 4/25/11 6:38 am
I do have days like that but I wish they just occurred more often! :)

Char
RNY 11/28/10 5' 6"
HW 263/SW 217/CW 130/GOAL 134
LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

bowknot
on 4/25/11 8:03 am
I get them often.  For me it is because I don't want to put in the effort to prepare food.  Nothing ready nothing to eat.

I also have days where I want everything.  Even things I shouldn't.

Kay
southernlady5464
on 4/25/11 8:28 am
I'm like Kay in many ways...nothing in the fridge that's ready to eat and don't want to fix anything. So I keep nibbles around (radishes, carrots, etc) and if my mouth is really hungry.

I also can get wound up in something and forgetting to eat. Been there too. Usually lunch. I always eat breakfast, have for over a decade now. But lunch, I just get busy and forget. That's the one meal I was never fixing for both my husband and I so it was easy to get busy.

Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

Price S.
on 4/25/11 8:45 am - Mills River, NC
I haven't had one of those in a long long time.  Instead I seem to be having hungry days.  I try to keep it to stuff I can eat on plan but for snack this afternoon I had a huge amount of brocalli, well, I guess it was close to a cup with 2 oz on cheese melted on it.  I was just really hungry for something green although I have been having a salad every day.  I never did get a full feeling or signal afterwards either.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Amy P.
on 4/25/11 9:31 am - Liberty Lake, WA
How far out did you wait to have salad? That is one thing that I really do miss....  I will be six weeks out this week.
                                HT 5'3"~HW 218~SW 208~GW 125

Price S.
on 4/25/11 9:55 am - Mills River, NC
I think I could have raw veggies at 7 weeks.  I've never had any problem with any foods but I did take it slow and started with soft lettuce (baby greens) and soft stuff like tomatoes, not carrots.  Also watch the salad dressing since some folks dump on fat.  We did tiny amounts, 1/4c. 
I would go by your plan, but it should be soon.  Ours was pretty conservative.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 309 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 434 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 498 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 519 views