My Funny NSV

Stacey N.
on 5/10/11 11:21 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Well at least it is to me, if anyone has any to add bring it on!

While I was in bed last night I realized....
I can put my arms completely to my sides!  OMG when did that happen???
It has been in the past, they would kinda boww out, of course because of the extra back fat and arm fat, but i TOUCHED my sides with my whole ARM!!!

I was super shocked, I have been sleeping with my arms over my head for years now because I couldnt get comfortable.....WOW.

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Kiminey65
on 5/10/11 11:55 pm
RNY on 10/25/10 with
LOL. That is a great nsv. I find myself sleeping in the fetal position too, with my arm hugging my waist (Now that I found my waist again, I don't want to neglect it!).

It is almost thrilling to feel the dip from the ribcage, and before the hipbone jutts up isn't it? I don't know, maybe just because that's the space that "fills in" with weight gain for me. I am loving the curves I have again (I didn't appreciate them as a teen-ager, but sure as hell do now that I've been on the otherside of thin for so long!).

Keep on enjoying those nsv's Stacy. I love reading about them. And can relate to a lot of them!

Jody ***
on 5/11/11 1:02 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
That's great!  Love it when we find we can now do things we couldn't before!

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

lerkhart
on 5/11/11 3:11 am
Stacey, that's a great NSV.  Wait til you have no padding left and the bones rub together and you can't get comfortable because of bones!!
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
bowknot
on 5/11/11 3:20 am

I love it when these things sneak up on us...

Some where along my journey, my thighs quit rubbing together.  They still jiggle, but I can walk in a dress or bathing suit without worrying about road rash. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 309 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 434 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 498 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 519 views