NSV... What is that????

kelly_hope
on 7/2/11 10:27 am - Marysville, WA
Three things...

Last night I was lying in bed and went to lotion my leg and holy cow, it was so easy to reach everything and my leg was straight out and up in the air. It was so nice!

At the same time, while admiring my leg being straight up in the air, I saw these bones in my foot. What? There's bones in my foot? Get outta here!

Then I laid on my side to sleep and rested my hand on my hip and what the heck!  There was a bone there too! 

I'm finally past my stall and losing again. I'm feeling better then ever and enjoying every minute of my new body.

Oh and I was given a bag full of clothes. I started out as a 26/28. Now I fit into some of the 20/22's pants and the 18/20 shirt!!  Woot!
 KELLY RNY  34yo 5'5" HW 288 SW 274 CW 188 GW 140

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/11 10:36 am - Missoula, MT
 lol, cracks me up about the foot bones, I noticed mine too yesterday and was trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with my feet!

Rock on sister!!!  Keep up the good work! 
Koko10
on 7/2/11 10:53 am - NC
You go girl, the other day while lieing in bed, my husband through his arm over me and hit my hip. He and  I both screamed. He hit a bone! My hips are the biggest part of my body. I never thought I would feel a bone there either. Doesn't it feel good! Congratulations.

Height 5'0 HW-247; SW- 238; GW-140  

Stacey N.
on 7/2/11 11:18 am - Chesapeake, VA
COngrats hun, this is one of MANY more to come!

HW-220 SW 205 4'11"

Jody ***
on 7/2/11 11:27 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Too funny!  I remember WAY back when I found my bones too - awesome!!  I still wonder at times with my hip bones!

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Karin @)-;-'--
on 7/2/11 4:49 pm - Melbourne, Australia
What a fabulous discovery to find bones!  LOL  I remember when I first found some bones as I was sitting in the bath and at the end of the bath was the shower and it had dark tinted glass and I looked up and saw my reflection and started screaming out to my hubby.  he rushed in and thought I'd slipped but I was just screaming out to tell him I saw bones in my neck (collarbones) that I couldn't remember ever having.  It's all good fun and so many more bones to discover now.  Way to go girl.

Cheers from Karin (in Oz)

LilySlim - (qEqi)

kelly_hope
on 7/2/11 6:26 pm - Marysville, WA
 Thanks all! It's so amazing to find where you lose the weight. We all look to the major places; chest, legs, butt, belly. But things like wrists, ankles, feet, fingers, it's all amazing!! I'm pretty sure I need to go down a shoe size! Which explains a lot. Before I became obese, I was a 7 1/2 in shoes. Now I'm an 8 1/2. But all my shoes are getting floppy so it might be time to downsize. Awww, bummer. Shoe shopping. :)

Yay!! 
 KELLY RNY  34yo 5'5" HW 288 SW 274 CW 188 GW 140

southernlady5464
on 7/2/11 8:43 pm
Kelly great NSV's....LOL

You know, it's not the bones I'm rediscovering that fascinate me but the indentions I've found. Like the one on the sides of your leg where the ligament is no longer padded with fat. Or the indention in my arm pit....

Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

kimberly_gr
on 7/2/11 9:31 pm
That's too funny, but I know what you're talking about. recently I discovered that my toes don't always touch each other. I now have space between them when I'm sitting. Strange--who knew I had fat toes?
Kim
5'0"
"In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet."  Erma Bombeck

RaggetyAnn
on 7/3/11 1:04 am
VSG on 02/15/11 with
ooh, oooh.  me too, me too!  I laughed out loud in the bathroom as I was drying my feet, realizing I could see between my toes.  Now that I think of it, that's an excuse for a pedicure.  Maybe I"ll go do that now!
tracey

RaggetyAnn  (I'm just a RaggetyAnn in a Barbie Doll world.)
hw: 216 sw: 200 cw: 156 dgw: 134 mgw: 124

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 303 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 427 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 487 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 507 views